Search for content in message boards

Edgar MAYHEW and Rebecca KELSEY

Edgar MAYHEW and Rebecca KELSEY

Posted: 17 Jun 2002 7:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Aug 2002 10:10PM GMT
Surnames: MAYHEW, KELSEY, CHARBONNEAU
anyone know Edgar Mayhew or Rebecca Kelsey? Any info helpful. Also looking for info on Herbert Mayhew, married Ella Mae CHARBONNEAU . HELP!!!!

Re: Edgar MAYHEW and Rebecca KELSEY

Posted: 19 Jun 2002 10:29PM GMT
Edited: 15 Jan 2004 11:55AM GMT
Do you have any dates or places for these people? It might make it easier for people to find a connection if there was more information to go on.

Posted: 19 Jun 2002 11:37PM GMT
Surnames: MAYHEW, KELSEY
I dont have any dates. All I know is that Edgar Mayhew was the father of my grandfather Herbert E Mayhew who was born 1879.From what I heard from others, he is burried in Antwrep, NY. Rebecca A Mayhew died 1915 in Oneida County, NY. I keep hitting a dead end with Edgar and Rebecca.

Posted: 7 Aug 2002 2:55AM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2002 3:26PM GMT
Surnames: MAYHEW, KELSEY, MIDDLETON
I do have a little info on Edgar. His father was Ephraim and mother's maiden name Polly Middleton. Father was born in Quebec and settled in Lyndhurst, Ont. We have located their graves. I have dates but do not have them here as they are at our cottage.My husband is the son of Karl M. who was a son of Edgar and Rebecca.

Posted: 7 Aug 2002 11:08PM GMT
Surnames: MAYHEW, KELSEY, CHARBONNEAU
I have reason to believe that Edgar and Rebecca were my GG parents. I did have an uncle (great uncle) Karl from upper NY state. ( Canton) If one of Edgar's children was Herbert E Mayhew,my grandfather. I am Richard, son of Arthur, who was the son of Herbert and Ella Mae Charbonneau Mayhew. Can you shed any further light on this for me? I always get a dead end of Edgar and your's was my best lead yet. Thank you Dick Mayhew jarhead@dreamscape.com

Posted: 2 Sep 2003 9:18AM GMT
Edited: 3 Sep 2003 9:00AM GMT
Surnames: MAYHEW
check around jefferson co. ny, 3 Mile bay is crawling with mayhews... my gg pappy Edward V. Mayhew, 1st lt, 94 NYVI was from there. you can check out my family website if this helps

http://www.novellfamily.com/fathersfamily.htm
http://www.novellfamily.com/1600_1900s.htm

Posted: 15 Sep 2010 3:33AM GMT
I am Katherine Mayhew Mckee-Herbert and Ella may were my grandparents-they had 2 sons ARTHUR AND CHARLES.Charles is my father.and arthur is my uncle Art,there is also my aunts Helen,Doris,Fran,Katherine,Margeret.I was named after my aunt Kay who was a nun till her death.I have reason to believe that we are related to Jean baptiste Charbonneau,that was grandma Mayhews maiden name.any help would reall be apprciated.Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions