Search for content in message boards

LOOKING for STARKS in OK or TX, BONEY STARKS- CREEK indian- also related to CLIDE CHILDERS, TUNNEY

LOOKING for STARKS in OK or TX, BONEY STARKS- CREEK indian- also related to CLIDE CHILDERS, TUNNEY

STANLEY STARKS (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: STARKS, CHILDERS, MULLER, GASNELL
LOOKING FOR STARKS----CREEK INDIAN--BROKEN ARROW--TUSLA---AREA, OKLAHOMA---TUNNEY STARKS-( MY FATHER)-CLIDE CHILDERS-(UNCLE)
-AROUND TUSLA & BROKEN ARROW.
IT IS TIME WE COME HOME!

Re: LOOKING for STARKS in OK or TX, BONEY STARKS- CREEK indian- also related to CLIDE CHILDERS, TUNNEY

Posted: 17 May 2002 7:19PM GMT
MY FATHER IS FROM OKLAHOMA, VERNON SYLVAN STARKS, AS WAS HIS FATHER WITH THE SAME NAME. HIS BROTHERS NAME IS STANLEY STARKS, CURRENTLY IN COLUMBIA MO

Re: LOOKING for STARKS in OK or TX, BONEY STARKS- CREEK indian- also related to CLIDE CHILDERS, TUNNEY

STANLEY STARKS (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2002 7:42PM GMT
Surnames: STARKS
THIS IS STANLEY STARKS,SON OF TUNNEY STARKS, 4034 W Wathen, FRESNO, CA 93722. BONEY STARKS was my dads FATHER. Please e-mail if you think or are related. My dad was born in BROKEN ARROW, OK. I have a brother Steven ans sister Sharon. Looking forward to your e-mail. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU! Do you know were the nane STARKS came from?

MICHELLE STARKS LITTLE (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 2002 3:04PM GMT
RECEIVED YOUR NOTE, HOWEVER I KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT MY FATHERS FAMILY, THUS THE SEARCH. I WILL SPEAK WITH MY FATHER AND FIND OUT SPECIFIC BIRTHDATES, SIBLINGS ETC. MY FATHER, VERNON SYLVAN STARKS WAS BORN 2/1/38. HIS FATHER DIED WHEN HE WAS SIX, ALSO VERNON SYLVAN STARKS. HE HAD TRAVELLED TO CALIFORNIA AND DIED SHORTLY AFTER ARRIVING, CURRENTLY BURIED IN BAKERSFIELD CA. I'LL GET BACK WITH YOU, AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE STARKS CAME FROM DO YOU?

Posted: 19 Feb 2007 2:35AM GMT
I am related to Boney Starks through his son Earnest Starks, Earnest's daughter Nelli Starks Spurgeon, her son Larry Spurgeon, his son William Charles Spurgeon, and then me Mallory Spurgeon Marshall. Currently living in Oklahoma. Any information on that side of my family would be helpful.

Posted: 5 Apr 2007 3:03AM GMT
Surnames: Starks , Gallaway, windom, mantooth
Hello my names Kathi i'm also related to Boney starks. He was my Great Great Grandfather. John starks was my great grandfather and wilby starks is my grandfather. I am also looking for information on this side of the family. There seems to be a mystery woman amidst all this her name is Elizabeth Gallaway. Any information would be fabulous.

Posted: 16 Oct 2007 3:35PM GMT
Hi Kathi,
My Great Grandfather was a John Starks. He died in Sapulpa, Ok and I'm wondering if there is a connection.

Kathy H.

Posted: 5 Nov 2009 7:57AM GMT
Surnames: Starks,Boney Starks
hi my name is kimberly murrell i am the great great grandaughter to Elizabeth Galloway Starks she married my great great grandfather William Windom Starks his son is walter Starks who married Iren Childers Starks and had one son Harold Straks who is my grand father i would love more imformation on our family as well please feel free to keep in touch i'm trying to put together a family tree thank you and God bless

Posted: 5 Nov 2009 8:24AM GMT
Surnames: STARKS
MOSTLY ALL THE STARKS COME FROM LUFKIN ANGELINA COUNTY, TEXAS THEN MOVE TO OKLAHOME TO THE CREEK NATION MOSTLY HALF OF THEM ARE BURIED IN SPRINGTOWN CEMETERY NEAR WAGONER COUNTY I ALSON HAVE A GREAT COUSIN WHO'S NAME WAS WALTER BONAPARTE "BONEY" STARKS BORN=1922 DIED IN 1945 HE HAD A BROTHER NAME EDGAR STARKS(1920-1994) I HOPE THIS HELPS BY THE WAY I AM THE GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER TO WALTER STRAKS(JAN 22, 1890-MAR 13, 1951) HAROLD STARKS IS MY GRAND FATHER

Posted: 5 Nov 2009 8:37AM GMT
Surnames: TEH STARKS FAMILY
HELLO MY NAMES IS KIMBERLY MURRELL HAROLD STARKS IS MY GRANDFATHER WALTER STARKS IS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER HE HAD A BROTHER NAME SAM STARKS WHO HAD A SON NAME WALTER BONAPARTE "BONEY STARKS THE STARKS COME FROM LUFKIN ANGELINA COUNTY,TEXAS AND ALOT OF THE STARKS FAMILY WERE BORN IN BROKEB ARROW,OK AND SOME STILL LIVE THERE MY GRANDFATHER HAROLD USE TO LIVE IS SAN FRANSICO AND SAC CALIF
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions