Posted: 18 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DeSalvo, DiSalvo
Any links to DeSalvos or DiSalvos?

Re: DiSalvo or DeSalvo

Phil DiSalvo (View posts)
Posted: 6 Aug 2002 4:48AM GMT
My name is Phil DiSalvo from Vancouver Canada. My father and mother are Stefano and Giovanna from Chiaci, Molise.

Posted: 30 May 2005 2:33AM GMT
My wife's Great Great Grandmother lived in Chiauch, Isernia, Molise, Italy in 1909. Her maiden name was Philimena De Salvo. She was born about 1855 and died in Cincinnati, OH in 1934. According to the information at the Cemetery, her father's name was Vincent De Salvo. She married Joseph Mormile and had 5 childern. All of the children came to Cincinnati, OH. Does any of this link up to your family?

Posted: 19 Jul 2007 4:12AM GMT
Surnames: DiSalvo or DeSalvo
My grandparents were Pasquale DeSalvo (1873-1955) and Vincenza Perugino (1875-1957) and they immigrated to Colorado from Agnone, Italy about 1902. My grandfathers parents were Gaetano DeSalvo (1841- ) and Angela Pallotta(1844- ). My grandmother was adopted by Candellora Serafini and her husband Feliciantonio Perugino. All were born and raised in Agnone as far as I know. Sound familiar to anyone?

Posted: 19 Jul 2007 4:12AM GMT
Surnames: DiSalvo or DeSalvo
My grandparents were Pasquale DeSalvo (1873-1955) and Vincenza Perugino (1875-1957) and they immigrated to Colorado from Agnone, Italy about 1902. My grandfathers parents were Gaetano DeSalvo (1841- ) and Angela Pallotta(1844- ). My grandmother was adopted by Candellora Serafini and her husband Feliciantonio Perugino. All were born and raised in Agnone as far as I know. Sound familiar to anyone?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions