Search for content in message boards

FREDERICK PITCHER

FREDERICK PITCHER

Posted: 17 Jan 2006 4:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: PITCHER
Good Afternoon. I am trying to find information on an ancestor called FREDERICK PITCHER. He was born in Lynn, Norfolk, UK in 1866. He was on the UK 1881 census aged 15 living in Lynn, Norfolk. I am unable to trace him on the UK 1901 census. I am assuming he emmigrated to the US (from where to where I do not know) between 1881 and 1901. On May 28th, 1935 his name was mentioned in an article in the Lynn News, which said he was living in Muskogee, Oklahoma, US. Other information is that someone in the family has info that he died in Phoenix Arizona in 1953. A story also in the family is that he married a Native American woman, and that he possibly had a grandchild by the name of Fred.

This is sparce information I know, but that's geneology I guess. If there is anything that anyone can offer to help piece together some of this information, I would be very grateful

Regards, Tina

Re: FREDERICK PITCHER

Posted: 15 Mar 2006 9:49PM GMT
Tina,

My great-grandfather's name was Frederick George Pitcher and he was born Jan 13, 1866. He married Martha Ann Boyle. One of his son's was named Earl Collins Pitcher, my grandfather, born in August 1898, who had a son named Fred Pitcher, born July 7, 1941. If this is the person you are looking for, please let me know and I will share what I know with you.

Regards, Margie

Re: FREDERICK PITCHER

Tina (View posts)
Posted: 17 Mar 2006 12:33PM GMT
Hi Margie,

See your personal e-mail, I ahve sent you some info. We are I believe, third cousins !!!!

Regards, Tina
per page

Find a board about a specific topic