Search for content in message boards

Luke Patrick

Luke Patrick

Posted: 17 Mar 2000 5:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Mar 2004 4:30PM GMT
Surnames: Patrick, Heaten, Howell
I am looking for info on Luke Patrick b.11/02/1781 in Colleton County, S.C. and married Gracie Heaten or Heaton.
I would like to get Luke's parents names and brothers and sisters, if any. Luke died in Rankin County, Mississippi on 04/15/1850.
I know they had one son, Joseph Calvin Patrick b.03/14/1818 who married Axcey Carentha Howell. Can anyone help me with this?

Re: Luck Patrick

Shelly (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2000 1:06AM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2004 4:31PM GMT
Surnames: Patrick, Heaton, Touchstone, Young
Hi Ed,
The information you want on Luke Patrick can be found in relation to Ellis Patrick in the Ancestry World Tree Viewer. Luke Patrick married Grace Heaton. Luke Patrick's parents were named John Patrick and Sarah Touchstone. John Patrick's parents were named Luke Patrick and Mary Young. Sarah Touchstone's father was named Daniel Touchstone. Luke Patrick's siblings were Frances Patrick, Joseph Patrick and Mesach Patrick. Do you know about the Patrick reunions held at Antioch church. If not you should find out about it.

Re: Luke Patrick

Posted: 21 Mar 2000 8:48PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2004 4:31PM GMT
Surnames: Patrick, Hale
Hello Shelly,

In the information you have on Luke Patrick, et at. Did you come across the name of Peter Haskew Patrick? He was b abt. 1800 in SC (?). His wife was Ann H. "Nancy" Hale, b 1812. They had seven children, all b in Ala.

I am searching for his parents and siblings and I am hoping you might help me.

Also, please tell me about the Patrick reunion--when and where?

Thank you. Howard Graham

doyle patrick (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 2000 10:01PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2004 4:34PM GMT
Surnames: Patrick
I have a Paul Patrick who was born in 1740 in virginia(his father was also Paul and they moved to North Carolina. Paul had a brother named Luke and named a son Luke. Paul also had three other brothers named Lewis,Littleberry and John. What is this about a Patrick reunion?

Norman Patrick (View posts)
Posted: 31 May 2000 6:04PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2004 4:35PM GMT
Surnames: Patrick, Miller
I have a Jeremiah Patrick b abt 1785 in SC. I don't know if Luke and Jeremiah are brothers or not. Jeremiah moved to MS and last record showed him in Wayne County in 1850. I know he married Nancy Miller, 1822 in Colleton Co. SC. It sounds like a good possibility!

Dale Patrick (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2001 1:54PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2004 4:35PM GMT
Surnames: patrick
Ed,
I am looking for parentage of David R. Patrick who is my an-
cestor. There is a Brendan Flynn schaflyn@earthlink.net
who says that Luke and Gracy had the following children:
Suzannah,John,James,Joseph Calvin,Catherine,David R.,Mary
Ann,Patrick,Ellis,Herman. I believe Brendan may not be able
to prove that all of these persons are children of Luke. I wish
he could, since I have been looking for the parents of David for
a long time.Are Luke and Jeremiah brothers?Brendan had posted the history of Luke, his father and brief history in SC.
Let me know what you can find out.
Dale

Posted: 11 Mar 2004 1:53AM GMT
Edited: 14 Mar 2004 9:38PM GMT
Surnames: Patrick
I have some info. Please e-mail me # aublinhow5@bellsouth.net. Your message is old maybe you can help me now.

Thanks for any help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic