Search for content in message boards

Taylor family Coffee, Morgan, Limestone, Madison Co. Alabama, Dooly County Georgia

Taylor family Coffee, Morgan, Limestone, Madison Co. Alabama, Dooly County Georgia

Posted: 1 May 2007 11:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Taylor, Gautney, May, Whitten
I would like to hear from anyone who has knowledge of my Taylor family.
My Taylor line: James David Taylor born 1921in Morgan County, Alabama, who is the son of Charley Franklin Taylor born 1897 in Morgan County. Charley Franklin Taylor is the son of Jefferson Davis Taylor born 1862 in Coffee County, Alabama. Jefferson Davis Taylor is the son of James (Jim) Taylor who was in 1860 census of Coffee County Alabama and 1850 census of Dooly County, Georgia. In 1850, Jim Taylor was married to Nancy and had children listed as Ely, Ery, Charity, Drucilla, Mary, and Elam. In 1860 in Coffee County, he was married to Sarah and had his children by Nancy as well as Sarah’s children from two previous marriages. Eliza S., Mary A., Sarah E. William H., and Moses Gaffney (Gautney). Also, Andrew J. and Thomas M. May. Jim and Sarah went on to have at least three children together, including my great grandfather Jefferson Davis Taylor (married Mary Whitten)and his two sisters, Lou and Dulcina. I think Lou married an Edminson. Help will be appreciated. Jo Ann

Re: Taylor family Coffee, Morgan, Limestone, Madison Co. Alabama, Dooly County Georgia

Posted: 29 Aug 2008 1:22PM GMT
Surnames: Taylor

Re: Taylor family Coffee, Morgan, Limestone, Madison Co. Alabama, Dooly County Georgia

Posted: 30 Aug 2008 12:11AM GMT
Hey,
I sent an email to your address, but it was returned.
My email is jasachs@hiwaay.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions