Search for content in message boards

Abraham Gibbs - Lancaster, PA and Henry Gibb(s) - Lancaster to Cumberland Counties, PA

Abraham Gibbs - Lancaster, PA and Henry Gibb(s) - Lancaster to Cumberland Counties, PA

Posted: 1 May 2011 2:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gibb, Gibbs
I am looking for a possible link between Abraham Gibbs (who appears in the 1800 - 1820 censuses) in Lancaster, PA.

I'm trying to link him to Henry Gibb(s) who first shows up in the 1820 census and who I think might be his son (my direct relative).

Any information appreciated. I'm even wondering if the Abraham Gibbs in Lancaster is the same one who shows up in MD on the 1790 census (the ages and possible family growth seem to fit).

Thanks!

Re: Abraham Gibbs - Lancaster, PA and Henry Gibb(s) - Lancaster to Cumberland Counties, PA

Posted: 19 Apr 2012 1:20AM GMT
I am looking for info about these Gibbs also. Try American Firearms website or Pennsylvania rifles.
I think they might be related to George W. Gibbs and Drial Gibbs, Lancaster, Carbondale and Honesdale then to Portsmouth.

Re: Abraham Gibbs - Lancaster, PA and Henry Gibb(s) - Lancaster to Cumberland Counties, PA

Posted: 22 May 2012 4:18AM GMT
let me know i they're related to moeses gibbs, or rachel or amanda agnes please lonnibabe@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions