Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR ANCESTORS SAMUEL ATWOOD FULLER 1847-1928

LOOKING FOR ANCESTORS SAMUEL ATWOOD FULLER 1847-1928

Posted: 12 Jan 2005 7:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
I believe hat Samuel Atwood's Fullers father was Samuel franklin Fuller and that Sameul Franklin Fuller's father was William but can not verify. Also have heard that tthis line of Fullers came from a Lt. Thomas Fuller born 1618 in Wales came to MA in 1638 and his son Thomas married Ruth Richardson in 1669 but I can not make the connection between Samuel Atwood Fuller and the rest of this information seeking help to do so.

Re: LOOKING FOR ANCESTORS SAMUEL ATWOOD FULLER 1847-1928

Posted: 26 Mar 2005 5:40PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2005 1:51AM GMT
My family is connected to Samuel. Atwood Fuller, but I do not have any ancestors, just descendents. His son Edson Hemmingway Fuller married Ida A. Richrdson, daughter of Willian L. Richardson and Cornelia Elizabeth Claflin, 10 Oct. 1901.
Cornelia was a sister to my Great Grandfather. They lived in Bay City, MI.
I would be interested on what you have and what you find on Samuel Atwood Fuller. Thank you.

Posted: 26 Mar 2005 5:40PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2005 1:51AM GMT
My family is connected to Samuel. Atwood Fuller, but I do not have any ancestors, just descendents. His son Edson Hemmingway Fuller married Ida A. Richrdson, daughter of Willian L. Richardson and Cornelia Elizabeth Claflin, 10 Oct. 1901.
Cornelia was a sister to my Great Grandfather. They lived in Bay City, MI.
I would be interested on what you have and what you find on Samuel Atwood Fuller. Thank you.

Ron (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2005 7:57PM GMT
My wife's great grandfather was SAmuel ATwood Fuller, we can go back two more generations to Samuel F Fuller and then his father was William Fuller. Going forward from Samuel ATwood Fuller his son Edson had a son William Harold Fuller who had a son William Harold Fuller Jr. who was my wifes father. I have a lot of details on the Richardson Claflin family, but haven't spent a lot of time verify it. If you email me directly I will send it to you, just keep in mind I haven't validated any of it, but it is quite extensive

Posted: 3 Nov 2005 12:36AM GMT
are you sure its atwood, and not atwell?

Ron (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2005 2:16AM GMT
I am 99% certain although if you have evidence that it was not Atwood I am all ears. Are you related to the Fullers? My wife is Halye Fuller from Detroit Michigan

Posted: 24 Nov 2011 3:44AM GMT
I am Samuel Atwood Fuller's great grandson. My mother was Charles Fuller's daughter. Charles was Samuel's son. I have quite a bit of the ancestory established in a PDF file, and currently I am making a family history video. If you would like to contact me, and perhaps exchange information and pictures, I would be happy to do so.
Carl Schmidt

Posted: 24 Nov 2011 3:45AM GMT
Yes, it is Atwood.

Posted: 24 Nov 2011 3:52AM GMT
You do have it right as far as I can tell. The Fuller fathers names going backward from Samuel are: Samuel (Atwood), Samuel (Fairchild), William, Jacob, Thomas, Benjamin, Thomas, Samuel, Matthew, and Edward. The last two (Matthew and Edward) arrived on the Mayflower.

Posted: 31 May 2012 5:39PM GMT
Hi, just saw your post about Edward and Matthew Fuller coming on the Mayflower. Edward and his son Samuel came with Edwards brother's, Samuel. Matthew an older son of Edward, came about 1640 with wife and some children. I am interested in the connection of the Samuel Atwood Fullers to Edward. My grandfather's cousin Ida Amelia Richardson, married Edson Hemmingway Fuller. I happen to be descended from the families of Edward, his brother Thoma and his son Edward. It gets quite confuling with the similar names.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions