Search for content in message boards

Webbs of West Virginia

Webbs of West Virginia

Posted: 15 Mar 2001 3:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 12:58PM GMT
Surnames: Webb, Cook, Milam
I need help, I have been talking with a family member of my Webb family, and the information I have been finding is so differnt from what she is telling me. I'm searching for information on William Franklin Webb, born around 1856 in WV,his parents are Leonard Webb and Elizabeth Cook, married Nov 14, 1850 in Raleigh Co, WV.Now this is were I get confused,William Franklin Webb, was married 3 times, first wife was Pauline E. Webb, and I have found data from a family tree, that said William amd Pauline had the following children,
John Pemberton Webb, born 1889, he married Rosa Margaret Hurst,Nov 26,1902.
Cella C. Webb
Theodocia Webb, born 1891, and married Dawson Webb born Sept 1889 in Raleigh Co, WV
Lewis C. Webb, born Sept 1893.Second wife of Williams was Eveline Ferrell. Third wife was Luara Alice Milam, and they had 1 child Sodar Webb, born Dec 1899. Now I was told thay William had a son named Sellie Webb, born Feb 27,1887, and he married Susan Milam, the sister of Williams third wife, they married March 25,1914.Judy is the Webb family member that I have been talking with, and she said Sellie belongs to a Pline or Paukine Pline,so did Lewis.But Williams first wife was the daughter of John Webb and Rachel Horton. I'm so confused, if there is anyone out there,that can help me end the madness I'm going though, please email me at, RobinandClint@aol.com
Thanks, Robin

Re: Webbs of West Virginia

Posted: 5 Jul 2008 11:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Webb, Cook, Lawrence
Robin if you search rootsweb Evaline Webb who was Leonard's daughter, my great grandmother look for a database by hagerj
that will be Joel Hager he has the most accurate info concerning the Webb's I found so far. I checked and I think it will be on the second page of Evaline Webb's. You can contact Joel and he is very helpful. From what I have found from researching the Leonard Webb famiy that his father was Giles Webb and mother Rachel Horton. This is what Joel has down also my cousin Mark Bowling. My great uncle William Franklin Lawrence was names after William Franklin Webb. Evaline Webb married Michael Alexander Lawrence.
Feel free to contact me at lla2704@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions