Search for content in message boards

Rudd Ancestory

Rudd Ancestory

Ann Rudd Hayes (View posts)
Posted: 7 May 2001 11:24PM GMT
I didn't know there were so many Rudds!

I have traced back to great-great-great grandparents: James G. Rudd & Nancy Turner. Their son William David b 5/12/1845 in Warren Co, NC, m. Sarah Frances Talley b 11/17/1852 in Heard Co, GA. CHILDREN: Lee David, Charley, Jim, Luthur, Marvin, Addie, Ina Elizabeth, Inez Virginia (Ina & Inez may be twins), William Snyder, Augustus Talley "Gus" and Guy Custer.

William David served in the 46 Regt, NC Infantry during Civil War. Afterwards, he and wife, Sarah, moved to Texas, living mostly in Mills Co and Comanche Co.

Their 1st son, Lee David (my great-grandfather) b 8/1/1873, in Fannin Co, TX, m 1898 Ada Melicia Wren b 1878 in Comanche Co, TX. Children: Herbert Hanson, Cleo Frances, Minnie Clare, Lee David, Jr, Thelma Wren, Mary Ola, John Ira and C.H. "Cody"

I have a pretty complete history of William David Rudd decendants with birth/death and marriage dates and locations. I know William David had a brother and have been told by family members that they ran away from home when they were young, fought in the Civil War (maybe on different sides) and that at some point one went North and the other South. We are from the brother that went South, William David.

If anyone has info that connects with any of this and can be added to what I have and vice-versa, please e-mail me @ anhaze@home.com.

Rudd Ancestory

kEVIN Lowry (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2001 7:59PM GMT
I am looking for a Rudd woman that married a Lowry

Rudd Ancestory

Ann Rudd Hayes (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2001 10:39PM GMT
The Lowry name has not appeared in any of my research. Good luck, Ann
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions