Search for content in message boards

James B. Bryant AL>GA

James B. Bryant AL>GA

Billie Coon (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 2001 1:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bryants, Lumpkins, Greens
Looking for information on the Wife of James B. Bryant.Had first child in Cherokee Co. AL , Rems Br. 1855, Caroline br 1858 in GA Walker Co. he should have married in Cherokee Co. AL. James B. Bryant father was Stephen and Mother Mary Ann Green Bryant. Thanks Billie

Re: James B. Bryant AL>GA

Ann (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 2001 4:23PM GMT
Do you have a William ,Charley, or Jay in your Bryants. Have been trying to locate these forever.He William was born SC migrated to AL via GA and died in SC.

Billie Coon (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 2001 6:01PM GMT
I have a Wm br abt 1838 , James B. abt 1835, Augustus G., Armstead M., Aaron , and maybe a Stephen jr. there are either 2 or 3 sons, not accounted for yet. these would be the sons of Stephen Bryant and Mary ann Green VA GA AL. we think they might have been in NCor SC before comming on into GA. believe Stephen was br in Powhatan Co.VA then on in to SC>GA.ALGA .Stephen was in Jackson 1809 Hall 1810,20,30,40,1850 Cherokee Co. AL. 1860 Walker Co., GA.James B. was on the 1850 and 1860 Census with father.William was on the 1850, Augustus G. Bryant had son Elijah Bryant was on the 1880 Census in Cleburne Co. AL. some of the Augustus G. children were br in AL 1845. and believe that some of James B. Bryant children were br in AL Rems? and Caroline. hope this helps. as for Charles Elijah had son named Charles. not sure abt Jay. Billie

Posted: 15 Apr 2002 8:22AM GMT
Edited: 17 Apr 2002 6:34AM GMT
Surnames: BRYANT,TATE,PIRKLE,AND INDIAN ANCESTOR WHITE
Howdy from California,
im the greatgranddaughter of william augusta bryant.
his son AMBROSE BRYANTmarried BEATRICE BELLFUEL(not sure of spelling),
and they had many children one in which is my mother BEVERLY JUNE BRYANT (austin).
Please contact us at katanagirl916@aol.com and Southyzmom@webtv.net.
ANYONE OF YOU READING THIS WHO ARE RELATED PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL US.
also,,,do u have any info on the shootout in oklahoma between my ggf william augusta and a mr green?
sheryl

Posted: 10 Apr 2008 4:06AM GMT
Surnames: Posey, Bryant
I know it's been a while since you posted this, I hope you are still researching. I have been trying to figure out information on my GGrandmother and her parents for the last few years. I have hit many roadblocks. I was excited to read your post because it sounds like we may be looking for the same people. My GGrandmother was Mary (Mollie) E Bryant b.1874 and was living with T.B. and Lucia Campbell in the 1880 Census in Cleburne, AL There are aslo other Bryants listed.... Ann Bryant b. 1860, Elijah E. Bryant b. 1871 Lem L Bryant b.1871 and Lenorah Bryant b.1876
If this sounds like the same family that you are tracing... could you give me any more information?
Thank you, Joyce
per page

Find a board about a specific topic