Search for content in message boards

Llewellyn Morris Llewellyn

Llewellyn Morris Llewellyn

Gene Breeden (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2003 11:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for relatives ancestors and descendants of Llewellyn Morris Llewellyn. I know he was born in Nebraska,
Married Nettie Fritz, and died and was buried in Denver, Co.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Pls e-mail at glawson43@aol.com

Re: Llewellyn Morris Llewellyn

Posted: 3 Mar 2012 2:30PM GMT
Surnames: Llewellyn
Hi!! Llewellyn Morris LLewellyn was my Grandfather's brother. Born 1844 to Morris Llewellyn Born 1794-1858 and Margaret 1793-1869 In Glamorgan Wales.
He emigrated in 1864 along with his wife Jane Morgan.They had one son, Henry when they left Wales.Morris had 1 sister and 4 brothers.Jane and Morris had 2 Girls and 4 boys.If you have anymore info on this family I would love to hear from you Diolch Thank You

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 11:46PM GMT
Hi Betty, I think Llewellyn Morris b. 1844 would have been my G. G. grand-uncle, my records show He married Jane Morgan 1864. had a son Benjamin 1864 born in Wales and Emigrated to Clay, County Nebraska, USA 1864 but can find no record of ship or landing. All other children were born there, Henry 1865,Margarette 1866,Rachael 1867,Morris 1869,John 1871, William 1875,Joseph 1875, who was your grandfather's brother, I have tried to locate, William and Joseph but no luck, Benjamin died at Oak Creek, Webster County, Neb.
Llewellyn Morris, b. 1844, died in a well accident at Spring Ranche Clay. County Neb. the well was owned by his cousin Thomas Reese, Aug 6 1880.
My Tree goes from William 1841 & Mary Thomas 1844 their first child John 1863 was my G. grandfather, he married Alice Davies. regards and hope you get some answers from this, Leona Andrews, my email address is cordovalee@hotmail.com if you would like to email me

Posted: 27 May 2013 1:07AM GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for descendants of Morris Llewellyn, one of the founders of Old Haverford Meeting.

Thanks,

Mike Llewellyn

Posted: 27 May 2013 11:22AM GMT
Surnames: Llewellyn
Hi Mike, I don't remember seeing any connection with Old Haverford Meeting, but I have a connection in California who I will contact in a few days to see if she has any info on this. Llewelllyn Morris was my G.G.Grandfather William's brother, Their parents were Morris Llewellyn 1794-1858 and Margaret Williams 1793 -1869 my records show they had 5 children, Llewellyn M. William. Rachael, John,and Joseph.
Llewellyn M. Married Jane Morgan had a son Benjamin, and emigrated to the U.S in 1864. and had 7 more children there. I have a letter from one of his descendants, if you go through ancestry and inquire about Cindy deBrauwere she may be able to give you more info. Regards Leona A.

Posted: 27 May 2013 2:11PM GMT
hi I picked up your query re: above - having looked at the Old Haverford Friends website which starts up at around 1693 when a Morris Llewellyn is mentioned as a Trustee, but the first record I have of one of my Llewellyn family emigrating to the USA is in 1864 they settled in Clay Nebraska.My Llewellyn Morris Llewellyn was born in 1844 and died in Fairfield Clay Nebraska in 1880. Hope it's of some help to you. Betty Thomas.

Posted: 27 May 2013 3:34PM GMT
Surnames: LLewellyn
Hi Betty, we have connected before, I did know about Llewellyn dying in Nebraska, working on a well owned by a cousin Thomas Reese, but can't find the parent connection to Thomas. Do you know which of Morris and Margaret's children were your ancestors?
I will be out of computer service for a while as I am in the process of moving, but will connect with you later, my email address is cordovalee@hotmail.com if I remember correctly you live in Wales and would love to hear from you, if you would like to email me, I would love to hear where in wales you live. Leona
per page

Find a board about a specific topic