Search for content in message boards

Looking for Vallie Cole, Idaho....

Looking for Vallie Cole, Idaho....

Joy LaCole Shirey (View posts)
Posted: 10 May 2001 12:43AM GMT
Hi, everyone....am searching for my mother, VALLIE COLE, and her parents. Info I have to date is very sketchy.....she was born between 1903-1906, in or near Boise,Idaho. Parents MAY have been JOSEPH & NELLIE (HUNTINGTON) COLE, married 1905, and living in Glenn's Ferry, Idaho. Vallie married LLOYD BURKE, in Boise, in 1922. As there were no birth records required in Idaho until 1907, I am stuck....are there any Idaho Coles out there who might recall this family? Please e-mail any leads or ideas direct to me......gramamama@email.msn.com. ANY INFO WILL HELP...thanks, and good hunting to you all......

Re: Looking for Vallie Cole, Idaho....

Posted: 16 Aug 2005 2:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
My wife's grandmother was Vallie Cole who married Lloyd Burke in Ada County Idaho in 1922. My wife is the daughter of Mercedes Frances Burke. Anyone with information on Lloyde F. Burke or Vallie Cole a respone would be most helpful.

Re: Looking for Vallie Cole, Idaho....

Posted: 2 Mar 2014 12:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Burke, Howdeshell, Marsh
My mother was also Mercedes Frances Burke. My father was Edward Howdeshell, her first husband. I have been trying to find my mothers side of the family for over 40 years. I was born in 1942. According to my birth certificate she was 19 years old when I was born. there was 3 of us. I had an older brother and younger sister. they have both passed on. My e-mail address is hfmarsh@hotmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon. My last name is now Marsh
per page

Find a board about a specific topic