Search for content in message boards

Reinl (also: Dörfler, Fritsch, Dietl, Reichenauer, Stowasser, Schimmer, Hainl, Wagner, Werner, Gottfrid)

Reinl (also: Dörfler, Fritsch, Dietl, Reichenauer, Stowasser, Schimmer, Hainl, Wagner, Werner, Gottfrid)

Michael Reinl (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2001 7:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Aug 2008 12:43AM GMT
Surnames: Reinl
Hi, my name is Michael Reinl and I am from Germany. My ancestors came from Bohemia, region Falkenau, Robesgrün and so on. It might be that anyone of them has/have emigrated to America. I have a lot of Reinls in my familytree. It would be very nice to search together with anyone.

Reinl Research (also: Evans Nett Wettstein Nadler + many, many more BOH to US 1855)

Melanie (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2002 6:23PM GMT
Edited: 27 Aug 2008 12:50AM GMT
Surnames: Reinl, Denk
Hi, Michael! I think we have corresponded before, but I wondered if you had found any more information on your ancestry. My GGGGrandfather is Anton Reinl who married Anna Maria Denk. They came to America in 1855 on the ship Meta. He may have had a brother named Adam, but I can't confirm that. I am jsut getting back in to researching after a little hiatus while having my first baby! I'd be willing to research the Reinl name with you!

Melanie R. Reinl Evans

Re: Reinl Research

Posted: 26 Jun 2002 1:53PM GMT
Edited: 27 Aug 2008 12:54AM GMT
Surnames: Reinl, Denk, Keuler
My great grandfather Peter married Francisca REINL daughter of Anton REINL and Anna (may have been called Maria) DENK on 14 Oct 1870. Francisca was born on 11 Sep 1851 in Bohemia, Germany. She died on 06 Sep 1929 in Charlesburg, Calumet Co, WI. Francisca immigrated in 1847 with her parents at age 4, locating in Charlesburg, WI.

Obviously the info I have is different than yours. See my web site at http://www.uwplatt.edu/~rukashar/klrg03.htm#68 for more details. I would like any more information as I don't have much on that side of my mother's family.

Rita
Posted: 22 Aug 2008 9:32PM GMT
Surnames: Reinl, Stowasser, Paus, Niersbach
I have recently noted your 2001 posting.
I have a record of a Theresa REINL married to an Anton STOWASSER, geb. 1787, who was from Loch Falkenau, Austria.
I have information about five generations of their descendants.
I have yet to connect Magdalena STOWASSER to either Anton STOWASSER or her parents/ancestors. She married Ferdinand PAUS. They are my great-grandparents.
Magdalena was born 16 June, 1845 and died 28 April 1914 in Chicago.
I wish to identify Magdalena STOWASSER's parents, can you help?
Thank you.
Robert J. Niersbach 22 August 2008

Posted: 5 Nov 2008 8:58PM GMT
Dear Robert J. Niersbach.

Please excuse my late answer. If can´t find a direct connection.
I have a Magdalens Stowasser in my familytree, but she was born 01. April 1790 in Plumberg Nr. 27 and on 08. Juni 1813 she married Josephus Hainl from Plumberg Nr. 9 in Gossengrün.
Then I have a Katharina Stowasser, born in 1773 in Plumberg Nr. 3, she married Andreas Dörfler, born 1771 in Robesgrün Nr. 17 on 19. Januar 1790 in Gossengrün.
Then I have a Barbara Stowasser, married to a David Dietl. Here I have no dates, but they must be born about 1730-1750.
Then I have a Mathäus Stowasser, married to a Magdalena Gottfrid. They are the parents of Magdalena (on the certificate of marriage of Magdalena and Josephus is written, that her fathers name is "Joseph").
I have no Theresa Reinl and no Anton Stowasser so far, sorry.
Can you tell me something avout the descendants of your Theresa Reinl?

Thanks a lot and again sorry fpr my late answer.

Michael Reinl on 05 November 2008

Re: Reinl (also: PAUS, NIERSBACH, DIETL, SCHIMMER )

Posted: 5 Nov 2008 10:19PM GMT
Edited: 23 Nov 2008 1:19PM GMT
Surnames: REINL, STOWASSER
I located Theresa Reinl through onegreatfamily.com and found her marriage to Anton STOWASSER, b. 1787. They had five children, as far as I know: August, b. 19 Februry 1808; Anton abt. 1809; Anna 1810; H. (a male) 1811 and Elizabeth 1813.
I have also located four additional STOWASSER with given name Anton - 1802-1889; abt. 1809; abt 1838-July 1907 and July 1874-May 1903.
I located three additional Magdalena STOWASSER - d. 16 March 1891, b. abt. 1827 and b. abt. 1835.
Many STOWASSER located in Wisconsin, USA. There were some multiple marriages and often many, many children.
I would be happy to mail more information from my Family Tree, if you would care to send your mailing address. I have surnames of many of these people through marriages and I'll be pleased to send them along.
I still need the ancestors of Magdalena STOWASSER.
I hope to hear from you.
Robert J. Niersbach
209 N. Forest Ct.
Palatine, IL 60074-5499
Posted: 6 Nov 2008 8:03AM GMT
Dear Robert J. Niersbach,

please let me know what "abt" means - I am sorry that I don´t know this abbreviation.

Here is my E-Mail: info@des-ing.de

Re: Reinl

Posted: 11 Nov 2008 2:52PM GMT
Hi,

abt. means about !

Also: Approximate, circa.

Tilman

Re: Reinl (also Dörfler, Fritsch, Dietl, Stowasser, Paus, Niersbach )

Posted: 11 Nov 2008 6:52PM GMT
Edited: 23 Nov 2008 1:20PM GMT
Surnames: Reinl
Michael, is that your e-mail address which was posted on 6 November 2008?
I asked you for your mailing (post) street address. With that, I could print and mail information to you from FamilyTreeMarker. To send the information by email would require that I retype it.
I want to send to you what information I have and sending it via post would require only that I copy it and mail it.
I have given you my home, street, address in Palatine, Illinois, USA.
Please advise further.
Robert J. Niersbach
10 November 2008

Re: Reinl Research (also: STOWASSER, PAUS, NIERSBACH, DENK)

Posted: 11 Nov 2008 7:35PM GMT
Edited: 23 Nov 2008 1:21PM GMT
Surnames: REINL
10 November 2008

The U S Census for 1870, Series M593, Roll 1704, Page 169, lists the people listed below as living at Post Office location - New Holstein, Brothertown, Calumet Township, Wisconsin. All were born in Bohemia, except the three youngest children who were born in Wisconsin.

Anton REINL (52), Maria (49), Franz (21), Franzine? (18), Anna (16), Maria? (13), Herman? (8), Christina (4).

Some of the handwriting is difficult to read, sorry for any errors.

I hope someone will find this information helpful.

Robert J. Niersbach

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions