Search for content in message boards

Blakely, Coones, Rupert

Blakely, Coones, Rupert

Bill Horn (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Blakely, Blakeley, Blakly, Blakley, Coon, Coons, Coone, Coones, Cone, Cones, Rupert, Ruepert
Searching for William Ryerson Coones, b. abt 1833, Prince Edward County. His parents were John Coones and Mary Rupert/Ruepert.

Also,I have the downlines of three Blakely women who probably came from Prince Edward County, ca. 1830-1860, but I have no other links.

Re: Blakely, Coones, Rupert

Posted: 24 Jul 2001 8:11PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2003 2:28AM GMT
I am interested in gaining information about the children of Suzannah Blakely( 1775 -___)born in New York, the daughter of James Blakely,U.E.and Charles Bennett.My interest is primarily in their son Jesse.Have you any knowledge of this family?

Posted: 16 Feb 2012 2:52PM GMT
Benjamin F. Coones was my ggrandfather. His father was John Coones and his wife was Hannah Blakely.

I would be interested to learn more information about them and happy to share the information that I have regarding their ancestors.

Posted: 7 May 2012 3:15AM GMT
Surnames: Coones Coons Coon Cone Cones Rupert Ruport Ruepert Rueport Blakely
I'm a descendant of John Coones & Mary Rupert. John's second wife was Hannah Nancy Blakely, and they were the parents of Benjamin Franklin Coones.
I, and several others researched this family about 10 years ago, but have done little recently.
Will post whatever you're interested in

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 5:22PM GMT
Surnames: Coons
Just read your post. John Coons was also my gggrandfather.
According to our research, he was married twice to Hannah Blakley and also to Mary Ruepert. My name is Gwen Finley, daughter of Nelson Coons & Audrey Preston, Granddaughter of Henry Coons & Annie Fawcett, Greatgranddaughter of James Coons & Margaret Nelson. I am really stuck on John Coons. We are in Peterborough On. area. I would like to know what information you have on John & Wives. I can also fill you in on all names etc. on my side? Looking froward to a reply. I would really like to know info. as far back as to who came from Germany.

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 5:34PM GMT
Hello: I,m just getting started with my search on John Coons,Mary Rupert & Hannah Blakely & would appreciate any information you have. John is my gggrandfather. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks Gwen Finley Peterborough, On
per page

Find a board about a specific topic