Search for content in message boards

Harvey Lloyd Craig b 11 Aug 1914

Harvey Lloyd Craig b 11 Aug 1914

Posted: 23 Aug 2002 11:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Craig
I am searching for information on my uncle who was placed for adoption at the age of 2 months. He was born Harvey Lloyd Craig in Leland, Nez Perce Co, Idaho on 11 Aug 1914. His birth mother, Avia (Nickson) Craig, died 1 Nov 1914. I have a letter written by my grandfather, Samuel Craig, dated 9 Nov 1914 stating that he had taken the baby to the children's home in Lewiston, Idaho "until such time as I can find a place for him." Harvey was never seen by his family again. My father and his brothers and sisters spent their lives searching for him. Now I have take up the torch. Someone out there knows what became of Harvey Lloyd Craig. I'm praying they will see this and answer.

Re: Harvey Lloyd Craig b 11 Aug 1914

Posted: 1 Feb 2014 1:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
My great-uncle (your uncle I guess) was Lloyd Samuel Craig. I am related through his wife Juanita Fleshman Craig. I have never heard this story before but wow! Many of the Leland families were related and close-knit...I'm very surprised someone there didn't take him in. Have you found any further information since your post?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic