Search for content in message boards

WYATT HAZLEWOOD

WYATT HAZLEWOOD

Posted: 7 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Apr 2003 2:44AM GMT
Surnames: HAZLEWOOD, WYATT, DEES

I am searching for the parents of Wyatt HAZLEWOOD who was born circa 1811 in either Lunenburg or Charlotte County, Virginia. He migrated to Clay County, Kentucky and on July 8,1830 he married Celitha DEES. I suspect there was a connection with the WYATT family in Lunenburg. They had a daughter named Martha.

Hazlewood

georgia draves (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hazlewood, Arnold, Cummings
In the book, "Gleanings on the Hazlewood Line" by Ann Arnold. she has three entries on Wyatt:
1.Hazlewood, Wyatt of Barren Co., KY 1830 census, KY Bk1, pg161
2.Hazlewood, Wyatt Witness for deed of Thomas & Elizabeth Hazlewood. 4 Aug 1837
3.Hazlewood, Wyatt of Clay Co., KY 1820 census of U.S.

Re: WYATT HAZLEWOOD

Posted: 21 Feb 2002 4:46PM GMT
Edited: 21 Feb 2002 5:03PM GMT
WAS THE SON OF LUKE HAZLEWOOD i AM IN A CLASS , SO YOU'LL HAVE TO CONTACT MY E-MAIL AT HOME...HAVE SOME RECORDS

darlene hazelwood masden (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2002 3:29PM GMT
Classification: Military
Surnames: hazlewood,
I erred in the message I left the other day . Wyatt may be the son of john who had lots of kids . I have the info at home , but have to look it up there. can you email me ? I have info on john, luke, randolpph, randolph jr, richard huff. I would like more info on randolph jr who d. in henry co , mo 1865, b. in urich cem,mo

Posted: 10 Aug 2002 9:51PM GMT
Edited: 20 Nov 2002 2:15AM GMT
Surnames: Hazelwood
Please contact me. Wyatt Hazlewood is my gr gr gr grandfather. I would love to get any information you may have. I'd even pay for it. I narrowed his father down to either Benjamin or Luke. Maybe you can end my stall.

Thanks
Chuck

Posted: 13 Mar 2003 3:08AM GMT
Chuck: Have you discovered any more info about Wyatt Hazelwood b 1807. Father Luke, Pleasant, Benjamin?

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 2:56PM GMT
Wyatt is also my ggg grandfather. I'm descended from his son David Slaughter Hazlewood. I see that your posts here are from 10 years ago. Did you find info on Wyatt and his father?

Posted: 7 Jan 2013 6:22PM GMT

From what I've researched, Wyatt Hazelwood's father was Wyatt S. Hazelwood. Wyatt S. Hazelwood had the following children:

Thomas Hazelwood.
Wyatt Hazelwood, d. 1892.
Elizabeth Hazelwood.
Rolly Hazelwood.
Mary Hazelwood.
+John S. Hazelwood.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions