Search for content in message boards

Please help me find my relatives

Please help me find my relatives

Tracia (Belcher) Majors (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2000 9:43AM GMT
I am Tracia (Belcher) Majors. I am from Pontiac, Il. My father was Richard E Belcher. My mother is Judy. My father was raised by his aunt Peggy Mehn. His real mother was Julia Paqualone. His father was Alvah Belcher. They were from Framinham Mass. I know he has one sister in Florida. I have one sister Lori and a half-brother Jeff. Any info. would be appreciated.

Re: Please help me find my relatives

Posted: 16 Jun 2008 7:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm Ashley Belcher. I live in Bloomington, IL. My dad is Jeff Belcher. My Grandfather who I never knew, Richard Earle Belcher married my grandmother Peggy (walters)(barnes)bowels who has also passed. I guess i don't know what i am looking for other than i don't know much about the belcher side of the family..

Posted: 24 Oct 2013 1:36PM GMT
Hi Tracia.... My name is Kathy. My maiden name was Mehn. Your dad was my adopted brother. Your dads biological sister had passed away about 4 years ago. I used to babysit you and Lori when you were young. Would love to chat and catch up with you. I live in Tennessee.

Posted: 24 Oct 2013 1:42PM GMT
My name is Kathy Mehn Gullick. I am your fathers Aunt. I remember when your dad Jeff was born. He spent alot of time with his Grandma Mehn. My mom more or less raised/ adopted Jeffs dad Richard. We always called your dad JeffaRooney.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic