Search for content in message boards

DOOLIN, SMITH, NEAL in Pulaski Co, KY

DOOLIN, SMITH, NEAL in Pulaski Co, KY

Emily (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DOOLIN, DOOLING, DULIN, DULING, SMITH, NEAL
Seeking information on the ancestors and descendants (children, siblings & their spouses, etc.) of:

-- James DOOLIN/DULING and wife Mary (surname unknown) in Pulaski Co,KY. James died ca 1818. He may have been born 1755 in Stafford Co, VA to Robert DOOLING/DULING. I need proof of this line back to the immigrant as I'm traveling to Ireland and Wales this summer (Jul 2000) to research.

-- William SMITH who d. 1821 Pulaski Co, KY and m. Dellia NEAL. Where was he before Pulaski County?

-- Charles NEAL who d. 1825 Pulaski Co, KY. His wife was named Silence (surname unknown), and he resided at one time in Lee and Lincoln Co, KY. Possibly he was in VA before that.

Please email me directly at aulicino@teleport.com
I do not check this site often.

TIA, Emily

Doolin-Bray connection

Posted: 19 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2001 12:40PM GMT
Surnames: Bray-Price-Baker-Deatherage
My wife's family came from Pulaski and Rockcastle CO,KY. One of her family had a middle name of Doolin. He was Thomas Doolin Bray. His parents were Thomas and Mary Elizabeth Deatherage Bray.They moved to Missouri about 1886 from Rockcastle CO,KY. Do you have any Bray's or Deatherage's in your family? FRANK

Re: DOOLIN, SMITH, NEAL in Pulaski Co, KY

Posted: 17 Aug 2001 6:25AM GMT
Surnames: Doolin, Smith, Neal
Still seeking info on my Charles Neal & wife Silence whose dau m. Wm. Smith. Wm.'s dau m. Benj. Doolin. All of Pulaski Co, KY

Any relatives?

NOTE: My email has changed to:

aulicino@hevanet.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions