Search for content in message boards

CHRONISTER, CRONISTER, KRANESTER

CHRONISTER, CRONISTER, KRANESTER

Posted: 27 Nov 1997 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Jul 2004 12:02AM GMT
Surnames: CHRONISTER, CRONISTER, KRANESTER,
Seek contact with researchers of CHRONISTER/KRANESTER family. James CHRONISTER, born c 1751, was a resident of Tryon Co. and later Lincoln Co., NC. He may have been a resident of the portion of Lincoln Co., NC which became Catawba Co. James, his sons Daniel and Abraham CRONISTER relocated, sometime after 1814, to Cape Girardeau Co., MO. Would like to identify the parents, wife, and daughters of James CHRONISTER. Need documents to back circumstantial evidence.

Re: CHRONISTER, CRONISTER, KRANESTER

Posted: 23 Oct 2002 8:31PM GMT
James Chronister married to Susanna Earhart are my great grandparents also. THeir son, Abraham is supposed to have a will on file in Cape Girardeau county at the Archives building. I will be checking this out in a couple of weeks and will be glad to let you know what I find.
Abrahams' daughter, Rebecca married John Steward.
Hope this helps.'
Do you know who Abrahams' first wife was?
Thanks
Janice
polrbear@semo.net

Debra Blackard (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jun 2004 4:05PM GMT
Surnames: Chronister, Cronister
Hello, Janice. Did you get your copy of Abraham Chronister's administration in Cape Girardeau?

I don' t know the name of Abraham's first wife. Have you found more information on her?

janice sshuette (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2004 4:11PM GMT
Yes, I did get Abrahams (will) from Cape Girardeau.
I still haven't found anything on Rebecca, his first wife. I haven't been working on the tree for awhile. I need to start looking again.
If I run across anything new, I have you on my list to share with.
Keep in touch
Janice

Debra Blackard (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2004 4:50PM GMT
I don' t have a copy of a will for Abraham Chronister in Cape Girardeau, I have copies of the administration of his estate. Where did you find the will?

janice schuette (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2004 11:31AM GMT
Not the will, I guess. It is administration papers! Sorry for confusion.
Email me direct. polrbear@semo.net
I will be gone for a few weeks, but I will keep in touch!
Janice

Posted: 17 Dec 2008 4:42AM GMT
Surnames: Chronister
I am doing our Chronister research. I am from the Donald Leo Chronister son of John Monroe Chronister & Lula Buehler Chronister tree branch. I am hoping to find some one whom can share everything from copies of wills,birth records,marriage records & family photos etc:. Please email me at my hotmail email address below.

maw_1@hotmail.com

Appreciate All Help I Can Get,
Debbie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions