looking for these names in any area.

Israel Yzaguirre
San Antonio, Texas

yzaguirre

I.Acosta (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: yzaguirre
I went to school in San bernardino Calif. with a Mark Yzaguirre. there were two families there by that name. this was in the 1950's

ACOSTA QUIRINO

APOLONIA CARAVEO (View posts)
Posted: 16 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
YOU MIGHT REMEMBER ME I HAVE THREE SONS SO WHAT WOULD YOU BE TO THEM?UNCLE OR PRIMO?ARE YOU DOING YOU FAM.TREE?YOUR PRIMO LEOPOLDO IS THEIR FATHER.I MET YOU AT CARLOS AND I WAS VERY HONOR TO HAVE YOUR FATHER AT MY HOUSE.IT'S NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE DOING THIS WORK,MY SONS WILL BE SO HAPPY TO RECEIVE THIS NEWS.MY SONS ARE HADRIAN OMAR,GERARDO OMNER,AARON ONAM.I'M TRYING TO HELP THEM FINE FAM.ROOTS.THEY JUST ASKED ME LAST WEEK TO HELP THEM. THEY WANT TO KNOW ALSO ABOUT THE QUIRINOS.WELL I HOPE YOU HAVE SOME INFO.THAT WILL HELP THE BOYS.THANKS,APOLONIA

Acosta for my sons

Isaac Acosta (View posts)
Surnames: Acosta, Quirino
Miguel Estrada Acosta, Deceased, was my father. He was married to Petra Robledo. His sister was Ignacia Quirino
Both my father and mother spent their early childhood in Chihuahua Mexico.

ACOSTA FOR MY SONS

APOLONIA CARAVEO (View posts)
Surnames: ESTRADDA, CHAVES, CHAVEZ, QUIRINO, ACOSTA
MY SONS ARE THE G-GRAND NEPHEWS OF MIGUEL ESTRADA ACOSTA AND CAMILA.ARE THIS YOU PARENTS? HIS SISTER WAS IGNACIA QUIRINO FROM LUBBOCK,TX.MY SONS HAVE ASKED ME TO HELP THEM LOOK FOR FAM.ROOTS.YOU MIGHT MY SONS PRIMO OR UNCLE.I'D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU .OH,THIS FAM.THE ACOSTAS LIVE IN SAN BERNARDINO,CA. THANKS,APOLONIA

ysaguirre

Posted: 25 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 13 Oct 2003 3:40PM GMT
Surnames: izaguirre, velez, yzaguirre
I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR MY FAMILY ALSO. IF THE INFO.I HAVE PROVIDED ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE RESPOND. MY FAMILY WE HAVECOME UP WITH SO FAR WAS FROM NUEVO LEON MEXICO AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT THE SOCIAL SECURITY DOCUMENT FOR ESTEBAN YZAGUIRRE SHOWS. HERES MY INFO. FELIX YZAGUIRRE BORN MEXICO 1878 TO PABLO IZAGUIRRE MOTHER PAULA FRIDADO.FELIX YZAGUIRRE MARRIED MARIA VELEZ MEXICO ? DATE UNKNOWN BORN THERE CHILDREN WERE ESTEBAN,JUAN,FELIX JR. PAULA. FELIX DIED 1937 BROWNSVILLE TEXAS IF YOUR RELATED YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FILL IN THE BLANKS.SOMEONE OUT THERE IS MY FAMILY
I JUST RETURNED FORM MEXICO AND TEXAS PLEASE RESPOND AS WE CAN SHARE INFO TO SEE IF WE ARE RELATED
SINCERELY,
SHERRIE YSAGUIRRE

Alan Noel Velez

Nicole (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Velez, Valez
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR 5 YEARS FOR A MAN BY THE NAME OF ALAN NOEL VELEZ, DOB: 8/29/73, RACE: MEX/JAP. HE WAS IN THE ARMY AND STATIONED ON SCHOFIELD BARRACKS IN HAWAII. HE HAS FAMILY IN CHICAGO,ILL AND IN MEXICO. HE HAS A BROTHER WHO GOES BY THE NAME OF TONI VELEZ. I'AM TRYING TO LOCATE FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT HE DISSAPEARED AFTER I TOLD HIM HE WAS GOING TO HAVE A DAUGHTER. THE LAST I HEARD OF HIM HE GOT DISCHARGED FROM THE ARMY ( ON OAHU ) IN 1995-96. PLEASE ANYONE WITH ANY INFO THAT CAN HELP ME PLEASE E-MAIL ME. MY DAUGHTER WOULD REALLY LIKE TO ME HER BIRTH FATHER.

Re: ysaguirre/yzaguirre/isaguirre/izaguirre

maria susana ysaguirre (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2001 4:13AM GMT
Hello Everyone!
I am interested in speaking with any Ysaguirre's out there.
My family is also from Texas, especially the Brownsville area. My father is Juan R. Ysaguirre, his father was Emilio Ysaguirre and his family came from Tamaulipas Mexico. His birthday was in August 1893 or 1894. My grandmother's name (Emilio's wife) was Cruz Rubalcava and her family lived in Matamoros Mexico. Her birthday was May 3 1900. I am researching my grandfather Emilio's family but have no info on his siblings. He was almost 6 ft tall slight build and had very dark skin. He also had a very long nose. I was told as a child that our family changed the spelling of Yzaguirre to Ysaguirre. I hope and pray someone out there might be able to help out. Thanks!

Re: ysaguirre

Israel Yzaguirre (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2001 12:38PM GMT
Surnames: yzaguirre ysaguirre izaguirre
Sherrie - May I get your e-mail address.

Israel
Israel@usaeagle6.com

Re: ysaguirre/yzaguirre/isaguirre/izaguirre

Posted: 13 Nov 2001 9:20AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Edited: 15 Nov 2001 6:15AM GMT
My grandfather was ALFONSO YSAGUIRRE, originally from Spain. I have more info. but not at this current moment. He was born 22 march 1920 and died 4 dec, 1996. He have a son GLEN YSAGUIRRE. This is my mothers brother, (my uncle). We are all looking for Glen. Glen, I dont know if you want to be found or not; and I dont blame you if you dont want to be found. At least let me YOUR niece who doesnt know you get in contact with you. I will not say anything to any family member if you dont want me to. I'm Angela Ysaguirre Dawson's oldest daughter. Can anyone please email me if they have any info. The last my grandmother (Idolly (susie) Simon Ysaguirre heard he was in some part of HONDURAS) My grandmother is getting very old now and I know her mind would be at rest if she finds you glen. PLEASE someone, ANYONE. contact me 718- 392-2442
nairda237@att.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic