Search for content in message boards

Rasmus Peter Christensen b. 1821 d. 1913

Rasmus Peter Christensen b. 1821 d. 1913

Posted: 29 Dec 2007 8:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Christensen
I have a picture of Rasmus Peter Christensen who died in 1913 in Moroni, Sanpete, Utah. I know the picture is the same one that was used in Conquerors of the West; however, there are 3 women and a baby in the picture. I do not know who these people are. Can anyone help? I found this picture in some of my father-in-law's belongings.

Re: Rasmus Peter Christensen b. 1821 d. 1913

Posted: 16 Jan 2008 4:53AM GMT
If it is the picture I am thinking of the 3 women are Anne Elizabeth Christensen, Mariann S. Nielsen, and Addie Viola Nielsen Syme and the baby is Viola Addie Syme Dyches. It is a 5 generation picture. Rasmus Peter is my great, great grandfather.

Posted: 26 Feb 2011 12:57AM GMT
I am looking for a picture of Anne Elizabeth Christensen, Rasmus Peter Christensen's daughter, who married Lars Swensen. Do you have any when she is younger? I have the five generation when she is older.

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 7:42PM GMT
Rasmus Peter Christensen had a son James who had a son Ray D. who had a son Don Ray...who was my father. As I was growing up across the street from us was Mrs Nielson. If I had this right her father was Rasmus Peter Christensen. She married Niels Erastus Nielson. I do have a photo of her home, grave and a picture of her and Niels when they were younger.

Posted: 11 Feb 2012 9:47PM GMT
I would love a copy of the picture. My email is gmbagwell@yahoo.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic