Search for content in message boards

william floyd belcher sr.

ginger belcher aller (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2000 8:52PM GMT
I have been searching for years for william floyd sr's parents. Any info out there would be great!

William Floyd Belcher, SR.

Greg belcher (View posts)
Posted: 18 May 2000 3:54PM GMT
I have discovered a family genealogy that has William Floyd Belcher as the son of Richard Belcher. This Richard was the son of Isham and Eliszbeth Clay Belcher.

ginger (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 2000 11:31AM GMT
Really? Are you talking about William Floyd Sr. born 1785? If so, where did you get your information? This is very exciting. Thank you for replying.

William Floyd Belcher, Sr.

Greg belcher (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 2000 5:12PM GMT
http://www.angelfire.com/hi3/genea/belcher.html This is the website where I found this info. Go down to Isham and Elisabeth Clay Belcher. Down to Isham's son Richard Belcher. Richard had a son William. See if this isn't William Floyd's Family. Greg Belcher

The Belchers linked

Vicki (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 2000 9:28PM GMT
Sure looks like it, Greg. Have you communicated with Tony Belcher about the files he used from Lexington KY? Didn't he know this was a piece of history that many people have been looking for?

I'm excited too. If this checks out, it clears up two mysteries I've been working on: WFB Sr's parents and siblings as well as the link of our Belchers to the huge Belcher/Clay clan.

Thanks for sharing!

William Floyd Belcher

ginger aller (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jun 2000 9:24PM GMT
I'm so sorry I never replied! You just don't know how long I have been looking for that info! I'm sure it made alot of people happy and thank you so much for sharing it with me!!

belchers

elaine arnett (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 2000 8:44AM GMT
Hello: I'm a decendent of this Belcher line.
Issac Belcher was my gggfather. He was married a few times to Mary Blankenship, Susan Mullins, Jane Mullins kids: Robert Belcher and unknown, my gggrandmother was next, her name was Elizabeth Potter. They had William, George H., Zerilda, John Westly,Martha, William C.J., Bowles, Richard, Mary J., Floyd Sherman. Whew! Issac next married Mary Holbrook and had a child named Sam (Samuel).
Issac's siblings were George, Levi, John Wesley, JOrdan, Elizabeth, Alex, Enoch, Polly, William.
Any help?
Yours,
Elaine
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions