Search for content in message boards

Clara Myrtle Carroll/WV

Clara Myrtle Carroll/WV

Posted: 30 Nov 1999 2:24PM GMT
Edited: 14 Nov 2001 12:35AM GMT
I am searching for information on Clara M.,
(b.1885),brothers Lindsey, and Lester Carroll,
and father John of Wetzel County, WV. Clara was
my grandmother and died in Wyoming in 1933.
I have no other information on the family.

Please e-mail any info or possible sources
you might be willing to share with me.

Thanks, Paul

Lindsey Carroll

Posted: 19 Nov 2000 2:18PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2001 6:21PM GMT
Hello, I'm looking for information on Lindsey Carroll's family. He was my grandfather. He was also known as "Big Lindsey" his full name was John Lindsey Carroll, he was born Doddridge County WV and died Wetzel County WV, buried at Smithfield WV. I know very little about this side of my family. Lindsey died in 1934. Not much more is known as my mother was quite young when he died. I am hoping that maybe we have ties and can help each other in our research. My e-mail is paj@tusco.net.
Thank you
Patty Jones

Lindsey Carroll

Posted: 20 Nov 2000 8:40AM GMT
Edited: 14 Nov 2001 12:35AM GMT
Patty,

Please contact me. My grandmother had a brother named Lindsey Carroll and I'm working on that, too.
Thanks,

Paul B.
Posted: 20 Nov 2000 3:17PM GMT
John Lindsey Carroll born May 1888, died May 17, 1934
Parents of: John Carroll and Elizabeth Hall
Siblings George Washington Carroll and Lester Carroll, also had sisters and will get those and forward to you.
My e-mail is paj@tusco.net
Hope to hear more
Thank you
Patty

Carroll family history

Posted: 16 Dec 2000 4:19PM GMT
Edited: 23 Nov 2001 11:54PM GMT
My greatgandfather was the oldest son of John M Elizabeth Carroll his name was George Washington Carroll he had two brothers Lindsey Lester My dad told me of sisters but did not no names. Danny Lee Carroll Dozerdancarroll@aol.com

to Patty

Janet (View posts)
Posted: 13 May 2001 4:17AM GMT
Patty,
My Great grandfather, James Henry Carroll b. 1892 TN, had a daughter named Margaret Lindsey Carroll b. 1915 TN, She was his first born and only daughter. James parent were Andrew Carroll and Sally Sams b.in TN and Andrews father was George Carroll b. 1804 who stated on 1850 Sullivan County Tenn. Census, that he was from VA. Could you tell me what else you have on George Carroll if the dates could indicate a possible match? thank you! Jan
janetgeranmayeh@aol.com
Posted: 14 May 2001 6:10PM GMT
Janet, I think we have two different Carrolls. My grandfather was John Lindsey Carroll and his brother was George Washington Carroll of Doddridge County West Virginia. John Lindsey was born in 1888 and I do not have birth date for George Washington but he died in 1964.
Sorry I couldn't be of help. I am looking for John M. Carroll and Melvin Carroll.

Re: Carroll

Posted: 21 May 2002 12:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Are you looking for Melvin V. Carroll and John M. Carroll from Alabama? Melvin was the father of John. I have information on both of them. Please e-mail me.

Re: Lindsey Carroll

Posted: 17 May 2013 12:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
im working on the family tree too I got some information but I need more nancy e carroll and john m carroll and alicinda carroll if you can give any information I would be glad to hear from you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions