Search for content in message boards

AMBER FIFI DONOHUE

AMBER FIFI DONOHUE

Sherina Winslow (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2000 3:03PM GMT
I'm searching for my biological father. If your name is Steven Cody and you recognize the name Amber Fifi Donohue( your highschool sweetheart ) and you were born and raised in either Vallejo or Sacramento, California you may be who I am looking for. Your age should be approx. 46 years old. I was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado in 1972 to Amber Fifi Donohue who was legally married to Michael Earls. During their separation Amber moved home to California and became pregnant with me Sherina Denelle Cody. Amber returned to Colorado and I was born on the Army base located in Colorado Springs. The name on my birth certificate is Sherina Denelle Earls because Amber was married to Michael Earls. I would like to find out information about the Cody family tree and find my family roots.

Amber Fifi Donohue

Matthew Douglas Christoffersen (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2001 8:53PM GMT
I am Matthew I was adopted at the age of 8 and my biological mother is Amber Fifi Donohue.My birth name is Wendell Blue Norris and I was born on May 13,1978 in Vallejo Ca. I have been trying to find my biological mother and father and any siblings I may have for years please email me if you have any information

It is my Birth Given Name

Wendell Blue Norris (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2001 9:54PM GMT
Dear Friend:

I am writing to you once again I guess just anticipating a return of some sort, really some kind of answer. My biological name is: Wendell Blue Norris, again; I was born on Saturday May 13, 1978 at 2:54 pm at the Vallejo General Hospital; located in Vallejo, Ca. My adopted name is the name you have seen on previous messages: Matthew Douglas Christoffersen. I would do absolutely anything to talk with my Mom: Amber Fifi Donohue. For I am not mad at or with her, I have lived 23 years loving a woman I have yet to know. Any brother or sister's that I may have would be welcome into my life as well, for my biological family are all in my heart. Just would like to get to know them. I AM AS SCARED AS I CAN IMAGINE THEY MUST BE.......

With all my love: Matthew Christoffersen (wendell blue norris)

bunny_69_96@hotmail.com
(580) 622-5688

Amber Fifi Donohue

Wendell Blue Norris (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2001 10:17AM GMT

Sherina: here's my e-mail address so that if it's easier you can do so: christoffersen_md@hotmail.com

Re: AMBER FIFI DONOHUE Sherina Cody

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 1:59AM GMT
Classification: Death
Surnames: tee..t.l. little Amber
Sherina ?? This is little Amber. The youngest of Amber Donohue's children...I want to meet you so bad! Our Mother died April 15th 2011.. plz email or call me if you ever see this <3 amber ramos 707 342 7790 teevallejo@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic