Search for content in message boards

Heaths in North Carolina

Heaths in North Carolina

Posted: 6 May 2009 2:58AM GMT
Classification: Query
Send an E-Mail address and I will send you a GEDCOM that includes some of the information included in your search. Cliff Heath E-Mail; cr-heath@cox.net

Re: Heaths in North Carolina

Posted: 7 May 2009 1:39PM GMT
Please send any info to vgrant47@comcast.net. Thanks so much!!

Posted: 2 Jan 2010 5:10AM GMT
I'm looking for a William A. Heath that started out in North Carolina in 1799. That's when he starts showing up in the census. jcerskine@netzero.net

Posted: 10 Jan 2010 6:54PM GMT
Their is no William A. Heath in my file. Their are some William Heath's in my file that span the time period of 1799. Provide additionl info and I will look again for a match. Cliff

Posted: 10 Jan 2010 7:07PM GMT
Are you looking for a specific person or Heaths within a state or date span?. Please provide a research name and time bracket. Cliff

Posted: 10 Jan 2010 7:45PM GMT
My William A. Heath shows up in Guilford, North Carolina in the 1790 census. Our ancestores say he and his son move to Putnam, Indiana, which they show up on 1830 census. William A. Heath drops off the map then. His son Thomas Riley Heath is recorded to have married Nelly Dickerson October 26, 1839. He drops out of sight then. His son, Thomas Riley II is born after his father dies. Nelly dies 18 months after her son is born. He is raised by his Dickerson grandparents, and two great grandfathers from the revelutionary war. We have pictures of Thomas Riley Heath II. We would like to find out what happened to William A. Heath, who he was married to, if they had anymore children. I'm pretty sure he was a slave owner too. William traveled through Kentucky to get to Indiana. He got to Indiana in 1828. That's pretty much all we know. Any information would be wonderful. Thanks for all your help.

Posted: 10 Jan 2010 8:27PM GMT
Actually my line of Heath's started with Colson or Coulston, born abt. 1767 in Montgomery Co. Va. The family split and part moved to Georgia and part to Tenn. I am from the line Daniel McPherson Heath, who settled in Claiborne County Tn. I have been unable to go back any further than Colson, maybe that was his middle name. Would appreciate any info you may have. Thanks Vicki Heath Grant

Posted: 13 Jan 2010 10:28PM GMT
Surnames: Heath, Smith
Hi
Just found this post. Do you have info on a Jacob Heath and his sons Robert and Ralph. Jacob b. 1747 MA died in Guilford Co., NC in 1818. Two of his sons: Robert and Ralph were born in Guilford in 1787 and 1792. Robert and Ralph moved to Delaware Co., Indiana. I have quite a bit of info and would like to exchange ideas.

Sharon

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 4:02AM GMT
Hi! I too am looking for a Heath, but from Burke County, Ga. I am at a standstill as I look for more info on the man Sarah Ann Heath married. Mr. Royal and Sarah Ann married and gave birth to Margaret Ann Royal in about 1808-1812. She married James Louis John Broxton. They are my father's great grandparents. THANKS! Debbie Broxton Rinehart

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 3:35PM GMT
I too live in Indiana, not far from Putnum County. I know some local Dickerson's that are very active in 4-H and could call them if you like. They might know the story behind Thomas Riley II. Debbie Broxton Rinehart
per page

Find a board about a specific topic