Search for content in message boards

O'Connell-Ballycarbery

O'Connell-Ballycarbery

Dawn Nickerson (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: O'Connell, McCrohan
I'm looking for information On Timothy O'Connell and his son Jeremiah O'Connell from Ballycarbery. Timothy married Hanorae McCrohan. Jeremiah was born in 1847. Timothy and Hanorae also had at least one other son Patrick. Jeremiah emigrated to Nova Scotia sometime before 1886. His father never left Ireland and his brother Patrick was still there upon Jeremiah's death in nova scotia in1895.

Any information would be graetly appreciated.

Re: O'Connell-Ballycarbery

jackie nickerson (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2002 10:11PM GMT
Hi Dawn
I am looking for any relatives from the Nickerson and O'Connell family. I was born in 1960 in Boston to Randall Joseph Bruce Nickerson and Barbara Gibson. My mother is English but I never knew my father. I think he died in or around 1972. I think his father was Canadian and his mother was Irish. If this rings any bells I would be extremely grateful for any infomation you have at all.
Thank you. Jackie

Posted: 7 Jun 2002 1:45AM GMT
Surnames: nickerson & oconnell
my grandmothers name was oconnell and lived in lowell mass grandfather canadanian name could find out from my causin she had 5 sons and one daughter as far as i know. not much because detached from the family at a young age. if i can help please let me know sincerly francis j nickerson

Posted: 4 Jul 2002 6:06PM GMT
Edited: 13 May 2003 1:51AM GMT
Surnames: nickerson
Hi Jackie,You must be a decendant of William Nickeron,am I right? I am and would love to talk to anyone else who is.I just recently found a line of family and got to see pictures of my Fathers parents for the first time.I'm 46 and this meant the world to me as they both died before I was born.

Posted: 29 Apr 2009 11:41PM GMT
William Nickerson? did he go to the states? If so I think I may be related to him also!!! My dad used to talk about his grandfather William Nickerson all of the time....

Posted: 29 Apr 2009 11:43PM GMT
this is a small world, my father says that his family started off in Canada before moving to Mass....His mother (ANNA) had 4 daughters and 1 son. He also used to talk about how his grand parents had a lot of children... My father's name is Claude McMahan

Posted: 18 Jun 2009 9:22PM GMT
Surnames: O'Connell, McCrohan, Conway
Hi,

I am John Conway, my ggmother was Mary McCrohan was married to Patrick Conway and they lived in Ballycarbery. I have some O'Connell relatives. I will see what they come up with and will post any info.

Posted: 4 Feb 2013 8:58PM GMT
Surnames: Conway
John -

I am also a John Conway. I found that Patrick Conway and Mary McCrohan had a son, Timothy, baptized in Ballycarbery in December of 1858. My ggrandfather Timothy was born in July of 1858 and I am curious if this were he. He's buried here in Montgomery, AL.

John
per page

Find a board about a specific topic