Search for content in message boards

Robert O. Fullerton

Robert O. Fullerton

Posted: 21 Jan 2002 1:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Jan 2004 3:19PM GMT
Surnames: Fullerton
Looking for information on Robert O. Fullerton b.1743 in Irland. m. Mary McFadden. Came to America in 1763 possibly landing in Charleston NC.

Re: Robert O. Fullerton

Dale Fullertron (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2002 9:12PM GMT
I have lots of information on Robert O. and all of his family He is my GGGGrand father What is your relationship

Posted: 11 Nov 2002 10:19PM GMT
Robert O. Is my GGGGGrandfather. I my grandfather - Robert Earl Fullerton

Posted: 13 Nov 2002 5:31PM GMT
Edited: 6 Mar 2004 5:47PM GMT
Your grand father Robert Earl was the son of Oscar he was a brother to my G Grandfather so we are cousins.My G Grandfather name was Henderson and they lived in Atkinson Ne.

Dale Fullerton

Posted: 13 Nov 2002 9:01PM GMT
Are you the Dale that was at the family reunion in Atkinson? I have been trying to figure out if the Robert O. came from Ireland or Scotland? I have the Fullertons, Fullartons, Fullingtons of North America (you may have even sent it to me!) Anyway, The copy I have says Robert O. came from Ireland to Charleston Co. SC. and born in Ireland in 1743. Is this your understanding and is there any more research being done? We had been told that the Fullertons had originated in Scotland, maybe the Isle of Bute but, believe now that is incorrect.
Cousin Joan

Posted: 14 Nov 2002 3:47PM GMT
Edited: 6 Mar 2004 5:47PM GMT
Yes I was at the reunion. I do not know only that Robert came from Northern Ireland. Did I meet you at the reunion where do you live, I am in Rapid City SD

Dale

Posted: 14 Nov 2002 7:52PM GMT
I live near Houston, Tx. and we met briefly at the reunion. I certainly hope there will be another reunion for the Fullertons in the future.

Posted: 28 Feb 2008 5:52PM GMT
Surnames: Fullerton
My GGfather was married in the year 1900 in Atkinson, Nebraska. Do you have any information on John Wallace Fullerton?

Posted: 28 Feb 2008 6:13PM GMT
Yes I have information, he was a brother to my grand father. which was from Atkinson also.

e-mail me dfuller660@ao.com

or call me at 605 390 4586

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 2:25PM GMT
Hello, This was a rather old post so I'm hoping this is still your email address. Robert O. is my GGGGGrandfather, I think. My Grandmother was a Fullerton and her father was James Renrick Fullerton. ANYWAY, I live in SC now and I know Robert O died here in Chester Co. Have you any idea where his grave is? I would like very much to visit it since I'm so close. I've looked on the find a grave site with no success. Thank you for anything you might know.

Monica
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions