Search for content in message boards

Dr. John Henry "Doc" Harris of Wimauma

Dr. John Henry "Doc" Harris of Wimauma

Posted: 29 Jul 2010 3:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, I am currently researching the family of Dr. Harris's father and his siblings and parents. They are a branch of my own Harris family that I know very little about. Recently, I cam across this video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztsdtYUTqfE

I would like to get in touch with a family member of Dr. Harris in the hopes of exchanging information and family photos. I would also like any addition information about Dr. Harris that any one can share. I only knew about Dr. from his father Richard C. Harris's obituary. Dr. Harris also had a brother named Roy C. Harris which I would also like information on. I would like to know what cemetery Dr. Harris is buried in and his brother Roy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Dr. John Henry "Doc" Harris of Wimauma

Posted: 29 Jul 2010 5:52PM GMT
I have several John Harris's in database. Do you know his birth and/or death date?

Posted: 29 Jul 2010 6:01PM GMT
Surnames: Harris
Here is a link to the Find A Grave entry for Dr. Harris:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=28...

Posted: 10 Aug 2010 11:10AM GMT
Yes that is him, thank you. Someone recently sent me the email address of Dr. Harris' daughter, Johnny June Carter. The email address didn't work though. I would love to get in touch with a member of this family if anyone knows them.

Thanks for the help

Posted: 16 Jul 2011 5:20PM GMT
Classification: Birth
My Grandfather

Posted: 16 Jul 2011 11:09PM GMT
Hello, then you and I are related although very distantly. I have been in contact with another grandchild of his named Nita Lopez.. she has sent me lots of photos and information.

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 12:43AM GMT
You might try contacting Joyce Martinez - email b.joycem@verizon.net
She either is related or a friend of hers is. She sent headstone pictures of his grave for my site at http://www.hillsboroughcountycemeteries.com/

Posted: 6 Aug 2011 5:00PM GMT
Dr. Harris is probably buried in the fellowship cemetery locatrd on hwy 674 between wimauma n ft. lonesome. I have lots of family buried in that cemetery n most people from Wimauma were buried there. I remember dr harris as always bein a very jolly n happy person. But of course i was a small child too so he didn't want us to be scared. I was raisede in Wimauma. Moved away in 1959. I do not remeber a brother. I will look thru a couple of books i have n see if i have anything on him. I think his wife was a Colding.

Posted: 7 Aug 2011 1:47AM GMT
I have a small article on Dr Harris with his picture n also a picture of his mother n father. If u send me a mailing address I will be happy to send this to u. I found this in a book that i had purchased from someone who is related to the saffold/carlton family. This was put together by thefamil so the book is not a book that can be purchased. but I will be happy to share. I will also look an see if there is any further info in these books. U may email me the address at the followin email, ninap1942@hotmail.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions