Search for content in message boards

POKRZYWNICA (KRUMFLIES)

POKRZYWNICA (KRUMFLIES)

FRANK MURRAY (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Where are any Roman Catholic or Civil Vital Records for POKRZYWNICA (KRUMFLIES) for 1800-1875?
Posted: 13 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 Aug 2003 10:48PM GMT
There are 3 Pokrzywnica in the diocese of Poznan and they belong to the following parishes:
Dolsk
Prusce
Lusowo

Re: POKRZYWNICA (KRUMFLIES)

Posted: 1 Dec 2009 4:15PM GMT
Surnames: KRUEGER
I am directing this to Frank MURRAY or anyone who has information regarding Roman Catholic and/or Civil Vital Records for POKRZYWNICA (KRUMFLIES/KRUMFLIESS) for 1800-1875? I have ancestors by the surname KRUEGER who were b/b at this place in Deutsch Krone, West Prussia ca. 1800. Please contact me. Bette (bmcintosh@new.rr.com)

Posted: 12 Jan 2011 9:41PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jan 2011 3:19PM GMT
I have been researching Pokrywnica and in the Mormon Library Catalog (Family Search) you will find both church and land records on film.

Posted: 13 Jan 2011 3:56AM GMT
Unless I am mistaken, a check of the Mormon (LDS) Library Catalog does NOT include the correct POKRZYWNICA (KRUMFLIES) of my particular research interest. The small village of my research focus is situated in what was once West Prussia, near to what is today Pila, Poland. I am still looking for the church/parish records of this location. If I have overlooked something please contact me directly and set me straight. Thanks. bmcintosh@new.rr.com

Posted: 13 Jan 2011 4:22PM GMT
Thank you for that information.
I was not aware until after I posted that reply that there are three towns of that name. That name was given as the birth place of Anthony Zwolsky on his WWI draft registration. The name Zwolsky is so common in Poland that I am going to cease further research.

Posted: 3 Feb 2013 6:18AM GMT
Surnames: Krueger
Hello Bette - I know this is an old post but you may still be active. How did you get on with this area and locating records. I understand that there was a Daniel Krueger located in this town - A possible ancestor of mine
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions