Ancestry

Search for content in message boards

Oliver Maxwell convict Antrim>Australia

Oliver Maxwell convict Antrim>Australia

Posted: 28 Sep 2011 7:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for info on Oliver Maxwell convicted Antrim 1837 aged 16. Transported to Australia. Brother Robert also came to Australia. Brother William died in Glasgow.

Re: Oliver Maxwell convict Antrim>Australia

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 1:12PM GMT
Edited: 30 Sep 2016 9:42AM GMT
Surnames: maxwell
william maxwell was my husband gtgtgrandad williams 1st son was robert maxwell born 1854 died 1924 nottingham and maryann born 1850 to is first wife mary jackson robert was my husbands gtgrandad yours olive maxwell P.S william 2nd wife had 2 sons and 2girls Be for he died in 1879 NOT ON ANCESTRY ANY MORE BUT THIS IS MY EMAIL if i can help any time spunkymaxwell1@ live.co.uk william 2nd wife carthrine celeland born 1843 there was martha born 1867 jessie born 1868 william born 1879 dont know about james born 1862 mary did not died till 1865

Posted: 30 Sep 2016 1:30AM GMT
Surnames: Maxwell Jackson Watt
Hi, William Maxwell was my Great Great Grandfather, also you would connect with magsrfc2002 who is another of William's Great Great Granddaughters.

Posted: 30 Sep 2016 10:08AM GMT
Surnames: maxwell
hello Charlene can you tell me what your gt grandparents names thank you x

Posted: 30 Sep 2016 3:09PM GMT
Hi Olive,

3x's Great Grandparents : Francis Maxwell and Martha Keith
2x's Great Grandparents: William Maxwell and Mary Jackson
Great Grandparents: John Watt and Mary Ann Maxwell
Grandparents: William Maxwell Watt and Julia Kenna O'Neil

Charlene

Posted: 30 Sep 2016 6:11PM GMT
Edited: 1 Oct 2016 9:48AM GMT
Surnames: MAXWELL
ITS LOVELY FIND FAMILY WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS HOPE YOU AND THE FAMILY ARE WELL IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON MY TREE THERE IS A PHOTO OF ISABELLA ROBERTS WIFE THATS THE ONLY PHOTO I HAVE OF THE MAXWELLS COLIN IS MADE UP WE FOUND SOME FAMILY IS DAD DIED IN 2000 AND NEVER SAID ANY THINKING ABOUT THE FAMILY WE ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT THEM WHEN WE SENT FOR THE POOR RECORDS FOR ROBERT THEN WILLIAM ITS BEEN SO HARD BUT WE ARE GETTING THERE BUT FRANCIS IS THE ONE WE HIT THE BRICK WALL WITH. REGARDS OLIVE AND COLIN MAXWELL x

per page

Find a board about a specific topic