Search for content in message boards

Hennington-Flowers Cemetery

Hennington-Flowers Cemetery

Posted: 11 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 May 2004 4:55PM GMT
Surnames: Hennington
To descendants of Henry Hennington and of Richard T. Henington of Copiah County, I urgently request your attention. I have just visited the Hennington-Flowers Family Cemetery near Crystal Springs in Copiah County, MS. This fine cemetery will soon be lost as it is overgrown with young oak saplings. This loss must be prevented. The monuments are in good conditon and they cry out with stories and history. Please take action soon before your heritage is lost.

Hennington/Flowers Cemetery

Posted: 9 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 4:14AM GMT
Jan. 30 1999, Bryan Hennington spoke with Mrs. Welch by phone and confirmed that she did know someone who would clean up the cemetery and would be willing to hire him. I am sending her a contribution to help preserve this piece of history for now. I am sure she would appreciate other contributions as it needs to be done a couple of times a year. It would be nice if some Mississippi based historical society would adopt it to provide a long term solution. I do understand that this is not an isolated problem. Please mail contributions to:

Mrs. Welch,

P.O. Box 269

Crystal Springs, MS 39059

Since that time the Cemetery has been cleaned twice but long term maintaince is still a problem

Hennington Graves

Doreen Russell (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hennington, Flowers
I will be sending a donation for the upkeep of the Hennington Family Cemetery. I am earnestly dedicated to perserving our family heritage.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions