Search for content in message boards

Re : Mull 's Family

Re : Mull 's Family

Demetra Mull (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2001 4:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Sep 2003 11:01AM GMT
Surnames: Mull
I am searching for African American Mull that move from Virginia to Mississippi.From
1700 to 1800

Re : Mull's Family

Demetra Mull (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jun 2001 1:52AM GMT
Edited: 24 Sep 2003 10:58AM GMT
I am looking for mull that move from virginia
to ashland,Mississippi.Please somebody help
me.if this is any help my great-grandparent
name is William and Eliza Cottreal Mull

Re: Mull 's Family

Posted: 15 Jan 2002 3:44PM GMT
Edited: 8 Sep 2003 10:09AM GMT
So am I. Have you received any other responses?

Re: Mull's Family

Posted: 28 Dec 2002 3:52PM GMT
Edited: 6 Sep 2003 4:36AM GMT
Surnames: Mull,Cottrell
I have been looking for you. My GGGrandfather was Adam ( also called Addison) Mull. This is the same family. They came from Rowan County,NC. to North Mississippi. I have a lot of information, but it is all fragmented. Maybe between the two of us we can straighten it all out. My current research objective is to identify the Native American Ancestry. I always heard that there was Cherokee blood flowing in our veins, but I haven't been able to make a Cherokee connection. My theory now is that Adam Mull's wife, Easter, was a Chickasaw Indian. I have found no indication that she was ever a slave, although Adam was. His las slave-master was Captain Thomas Mull of Marshall County,MS.
I only recently learned about the Cottrell connection. My father was born out of wedlock, and his name was Alexander Cottrell. I believe the Cottrell name came into the family around 1854 when Thomas Mull "bought" a four year old slave by the name Elias Cottrell from the estate of a deceased Dr. named Cottrell.
If any of this sound familiar, and you want to persue it fut\rther, our new EMail address is charfaye@bellsouth.net.
I'd love to hear from you either way. I got into this only a year ago, but I love it. My job requires me to travel, so I've researched in Oklahoma City, OK, Ft. Worth,TX,Salisbury,NC, and a lot of other places.

Posted: 7 Feb 2005 1:20PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2005 10:45AM GMT
Demetria, I have tried to contact you several times. This is my family too, and I have a lot of information. Please contact me. My father's name at birth was Alexander Cottrell.

Posted: 15 Sep 2007 6:03AM GMT
Surnames: mull
hi! Dejoya this Demetra get back with you. I'm very sorry for the long wait. I been more on my phone then the computer.please give me a call on my house number is (901)367-3700 or my cell(901)949-5812. email is dmull0211@yahoo.com

Posted: 15 Sep 2007 6:26AM GMT
please call me at (901)3673700
per page

Find a board about a specific topic