Search for content in message boards

Pierre Neau (Noe) 1600's Eng/to New World

Pierre Neau (Noe) 1600's Eng/to New World

Posted: 24 Dec 2000 11:35AM GMT
Edited: 4 Jan 2003 5:53PM GMT
Source: The Huguenots or Early French in New Jersey by Albert F. Koehler, 1992, Clearfield Press. "Pierre Neau (Noe), a Huguenot, came to Staten Island from England in 1663 on the ship Bontecoe (the Spotted Cow). He married Margaret Clark of London in 1659. He first settled on Staten Island and later moved to Elizabethtown, where he was an Associate in 1695. He died in 1709. His son John was a resident of Middlesex County in 1694." Hope this helps someone. Merry Christmas. Linda

Pierre Neau

Posted: 28 Mar 2001 8:22PM GMT
Edited: 26 Mar 2002 6:38PM GMT
Pierre was my 6th g/grandfather and was from
Flanders then to Rochelle France. I have his
ancestry as well as Margarethe's if anyone is
interested.
Posted: 30 Mar 2001 11:19AM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2001 8:40PM GMT
I would be very interested in sharing info surrounding Pierre Noe. He is my 7th g-grandfather. I have a lot of info, but nothing further back than Pierre except his father possibly was also Pierre. I am currently trying different avenues in searching. Thanks.
Posted: 30 Mar 2001 11:49AM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2001 8:40PM GMT
I would be very interested in sharing info surrounding Pierre Noe. He is my 7th g-grandfather. I have a lot of info, but nothing further back than Pierre except his father possibly was also Pierre. I am currently trying different avenues in searching. Thanks.

Pierre Noe > Peter Noe > Mary Noe

Posted: 10 Apr 2001 4:42PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2001 11:41PM GMT
Looking for any information on this family line. I have Peter m to Margaret Clark and they had a daughter mary Noe b 18 Oct 1653. Does this fit in with anyone's lines? Any help would be appreciated. Please email me at web6bs@csurfers.net Thanks so much!!!

Re: Pierre Neau

Marie (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2006 9:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Noe, Clark
Hi Anna, Pierre is my 8th GGrandfather. Any information on his ancestry would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Marie

Posted: 12 Apr 2007 8:26PM GMT
He was my 10th g/grandfather. I would really appreciate any ancestry information for him and Margarethe.

Would you happen to have his decendent's information as well?

If you can, would you please email me (rbelle06@hotmail.com)?

Thanks!

Posted: 1 Jul 2007 1:50PM GMT
I would be very interested in what you have on Pierre
Noe; he ia also my ancester. thanking you in advance,

E Noah McClure

Posted: 1 Jul 2007 1:50PM GMT
I would be very interested in what you have on Pierre
Noe; he ia also my ancester. thanking you in advance,

E Noah McClure

Re: Pierre Neau (Noe) 1600's Eng/to New World

Posted: 1 May 2011 5:47PM GMT
I think this ties into my family research but was wondering if you could give me more information on Pierre's son John. Someone told me that Pierre did not have a son John who survived to adulthood. Can this be?

Do you know if Pierre's son John married Sarah Tennison and had a child named Peter born around 1703. If they did then my information is correct and I am a descendant of the correct John and Pierre.
Can't wait to hear back from you. You can contact me at maniacikaren@yahoo.com if you wish.

By the way my maiden name is Noe.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions