Search for content in message boards

James Patrick Otis, James Otis

James Patrick Otis, James Otis

Posted: 7 Feb 2003 8:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Otis, Dunham, Lederer, Norman
I am seeking information on James Patrick Otis, b. 8/19/1951, Virgilia, Plumas,CA, d. 6/26/82 in Sonoma Co, CA., and his parents, James Otis, b. 15 Nov 1926, d. 27 May 1967, Ft. Bragg, Mendocino, CA, and Viola Vallier (OB Dunham, James Otis, Louis Lederer, Sherman Norman). She died in Hot Springs, CA in 1998.

Any help findng information on this family would be appreciated. I was married to Carl Dunham until his untimely death in 1968.

Thank you, Lois

Re: James Patrick Otis, James Otis

Randy Otis (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jul 2003 1:38AM GMT
Hello, James Patrick Otis was my cousin. His dad is my dad's brother. Patricks dad died in a boating accident off the coast while with is brother Herb and one other guy. Herb was the only survivor of this tragic event. It was the one and only time I didn't go on the fishing trip. If I can be of any help, feel free to email me.
Randy

Re: James Patrick Otis, James Otis

Posted: 11 Nov 2008 2:39AM GMT
Surnames: Otis, Dunham
Hi Randy, I just received your message. I have changed my email address. Please contact me directly at mama24fish@gmail.com
I would like to learn more about James Otis and his family. I met his parents once not long after Carl Dunham(JP Otis' half brother)and I were married. We traveled to Mendocino Co. to see them. Had James been married before he married Viola? Did he have any other brothers or sisters? After all these years I can't even remember Jim's parents names. I would really love to correspond with you. I am trying to gather the family history for my children. Thanks, Lois
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions