Search for content in message boards

James Dunn of Tiverton, Devon

James Dunn of Tiverton, Devon

Posted: 15 Feb 2003 5:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dunn, Stevens
I'm searching for the parents of James Dunn who was born around 1845 in Tiverton, Devon, England. He married Mary Ann Stevens sometime before 1870.

Dunn of Tiverton, Devon

Posted: 16 Feb 2003 10:36AM GMT
Hi

I have a family of DUNN living in the same area at same time.
We will possibly connect. I have John DUNN b 1837 in Tiverton , Father Robert DUNN Mother Ann SWEET.
John married Louisa BLANNING in 1863 and had issue of my Gt Grandfather William Joseph Dunn in 1864. Any connections will be so exciting. even if there are none lets keep in contact.

Re: James Dunn of Tiverton, Devon

Posted: 9 May 2003 11:49PM GMT
Edited: 11 Nov 2004 10:25PM GMT
Surnames: Dunn Huxtable
Hi,
I have a James Dunn who I have born in 1847, his parents were William Dunn and Jane Huxtable. I don't know where he was born but I do know that his elder brother Henry was born 28 Apr 1841, Chittlehampton, Devon, so he should have been born around that area, although it has been shown their parents moved around a little. Henry later moved to Australia. If any of this sounds familiar or even if you have come across this family email me anytime. - Meleisha

Re: Dunn of Tiverton, Devon

Posted: 1 May 2006 3:32AM GMT
Hi" Caught your notice and thaught mite be a chance we may have a conection or mabe you can help me find my thred to my ancesters.My name is michelle sweet-belleville I have a Ann Sweet Sister to my great great grand father Ann Sweet Borne around 1798-1801,to John Sweet and Rachel Winter
The information i have is that John and Rachel were married 06/05/1797 and lived Welington Summerset England.

Here's hopeing you can help,
MyBest Regard's to you

"Michelle" in "Australia"

Re: Dunn of Tiverton, Devon

Posted: 1 May 2006 3:36AM GMT
Hi" Caught your notice and thaught mite be a chance we may have a conection or mabe you can help me find my thred to my ancesters.My name is michelle sweet-belleville I have a Ann Sweet Sister to my great great grand father Ann Sweet Borne around 1798-1801,to John Sweet and Rachel Winter
The information I have is that John and Rachel were married 06/05/1797 and lived Welington Summerset England.

Here's hopeing you can help,
MyBest Regard's to you

"Michelle" in "Australia"
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions