Search for content in message boards

Rondomanski family

Rondomanski family

Posted: 6 Apr 2013 7:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rondomanski
Hi, I'm currently looking for any information on the Rondomanski family from what used to be Wilno (Poland) which is now Lithuania.

Jan Rondomanski and his brother Kazimierz Rondomanski were both at Labour camps in Russia during the war at different times. I'm not finding any information on their father Jozef Rondomanski anywhere.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Jen Hanlon

Re: Rondomanski family

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 2:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
There is a Rondonenskis(Rondomalskis) Janas, Juzefo. born 1916, Lived in Vilniuje. Suimtas 1941; deported to prison camp 1941 - Komija. Record from SAR referenced as list of deportees complied by individual persons. Information found in the 2nd addition of "A REGISTER OF THE VICTIMS OF GENOCIDE" published 1992. This maybe the Jan Rondomanski from the Rondomanski family. I believe the name Juzefo following Janas name, indicates the father of Janas. This book only has the one record for Rondonenskis(Rondomalskis)family. I bought this book 4 years ago when a Lithuanian researcher found birth records showing 4 of our relatives had been checked by the KBG in 1941. Our relatives were not found in this book.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions