Surnames BINFET, IMBERY from Kleinliebental

Surnames BINFET, IMBERY from Kleinliebental

Josef Binfet (View posts)
Posted: 11 Feb 2002 11:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 May 2006 8:43PM GMT
Surnames: Binfet, Imbery
Hi,
I am also search for my ancestrys. My family are from Kleinliebental in south Odessa. If You wan any informaitions, please contact me.

JB

Re: Surnames BINFET, IMBERY from Kleinliebental

James Windell (View posts)
Posted: 19 Oct 2002 6:21PM GMT
Edited: 7 May 2006 8:43PM GMT
Surnames: Binfet, Benfit, Hutchmacher
I have Binfet, Benfit, other spellings and Hutchmacher, Hutchmatcher, Hutmaker, Hutmacher.
Who do you have with these surnames that we might be able to connect?

mailman@elp.rr.com

Re: Surnames BINFET, IMBERY from Kleinliebental --- Kasper BENFIT

Posted: 7 Nov 2002 2:08AM GMT
Edited: 7 May 2006 8:44PM GMT
Surnames: Benfit
My great-grandfather was Kasper Benfit. I believe his family was from Kleinliebental, but his death certificate lists Speier as his place of birth. He had brothers named Steve, John and Joseph. He settled in the Hillsview/Hosmer area in South Dakota. Steve settled in North Dakota. It is probable, but not certain, that Kasper's father was Joseph and his mother was
Margaretha.

Does any of this match?

Re: Surnames BINFET, IMBERY from Kleinliebental -- Leo BENFIT

Michelle Benfit (View posts)
Posted: 21 Aug 2003 10:59PM GMT
Edited: 7 May 2006 8:44PM GMT
I am trying to figure out my family tree, my grandfather is Leo benfit and he was born in South Dakota. I am not sure whether He is related to Kasper Benfit, or his brothers, Joseph, John and Steve, so if anyone knows any information about this please post something for me! thank you

Re: BINFET / BENFIET Family -- Joseph BENFIT

Posted: 20 Feb 2008 5:22AM GMT
I am searching for any information on the Benfit/Benfiet family. I am the great great granddaughter of Joesph Benfit he was married to Margaretha. My great grandfather was Stephan Benfit I believe he has a brother named Kasper Benfit. Anyone with information please contact me thru my email. I just found these queries or I would of responded sooner

Re: BINFET / BENFIET Family -- Elizabeth BENFIT

Posted: 9 Sep 2008 7:42PM GMT
Edited: 10 Sep 2008 1:50PM GMT
HI, My name is Paul my grandmothers maiden name was Elizabeth Benfit. The Benfits i am familiar with are originally from Hillsview SD in Edmunds county. Elizabeth is buried on the Onaka SD cemetary, if believe there may also be some others. The names you mentioned sound familiar if this is the area you are looking for i may be able to help a little. you may contact me at atlwf@yahoo.com

Posted: 4 Sep 2009 6:20AM GMT
Surnames: Benfit,Benfiet,binfait
Hi my name is Jeri Lynn and the Elizabeth I know was my great grandmother married to Stephan Benfit. They both were buried in North dakota but Stephan was the brother of Kasper Benfit. Stephan came over w their parents in 1901 from Russia Kleinbenthal. He married Elizabeth Feist. I hope you know some information that may help me and my cousin researching the family.
Thank you...
Jeri Lynn

Posted: 8 Sep 2009 3:05PM GMT
Hi, The last name Binfet can be very confusing to reseach, as in the case of my family. My last name is Binfet but, my grandfather married a Benfit. You can see where the cofusion starts. The Benfit my grandfather married was Elizabeth who is buried in Onaka SD. Im originally from their my self. Some of the names you mentioned such as Stephan sound familiar and I will do a little research with what i have. You may contact me at my personal email if you like. atlwf@yahoo.com

Sincerely Paul Binfet

Marianna Imbery -- from Kleinliebental

Posted: 26 Feb 2012 2:18AM GMT
Edited: 26 Feb 2012 2:51PM GMT
Hi, I am researching a Marianna Imbery that left Kleinliebental in 1858 to marry a Ludwig Thomas in Selz. Do you have any information?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic