Search for content in message boards

Wm C. Burroughs - TX ?- Methodist minister--1840's?

Wm C. Burroughs - TX ?- Methodist minister--1840's?

micki (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2000 10:51AM GMT
Am looking for any info. on Burroughs family. GGgrandfather Wm. C. Burroughs - wife unknown - Meth. min. - daughter Ellen Josephine Burroughs m. John Thomas Owens 1884 in TX. Any help appreciated.

Burroughs

Jean (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2001 11:09AM GMT
My maternal Grandmother was born in McCullogh County near Moody, Tx. on 9-12-1872. She had a sister 2-3 bro. One named Tom another named Jim. Their parents died of (?disease) when she was young her her sister were raised by an aunt uncle. She married J.D. Wrinkle in 1889. I would love to find ancestors on her side.
Thanks,
Jean

Wm. C. Burroughs

micki (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2001 12:27PM GMT
Jean:
Sorry to be so long getting back to you - but I did want to respond. I'm not sure of a connection with my Wm. C. Burroughs. I don't have any other info. on him except what I gave you, & it doesn't seem enough for us to connect right now. McCullough Co. is not close to where my family was - Shelby Co. I'm going to keep looking; if I find anything more definite, I'll let you know - and hope you will do the same. Micki

Wm. Burroughs

Micki (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2001 9:24PM GMT

Thank you for the reply, Micki. I will let you know if I locate anything. So far all I come up with is, blank leads. Hope you can locate some info. Stay in touch; who knows we may be connected. Sometimes their spelling & locations left a lot to understand or fill in.

Jean
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions