Search for content in message boards

Clemons family

Clemons family

Allen Omega (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2004 11:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 May 2004 1:13AM GMT
Surnames: clemons
Is anyone related to or researching this family? Clemons family of Drlington and Aiken SC, Anson county NC and Fayette county West Virginia

Re: Clemons family

Posted: 23 Jun 2004 1:36AM GMT
Edited: 18 Jun 2005 2:34AM GMT
hello my grand mother was sarah clemons she was married to my grand father in pitt/county greenville NC . they were all tall dark smooth skined black folks .

Posted: 11 Oct 2004 1:13PM GMT
Edited: 12 Oct 2004 7:35PM GMT
My mother was Mable Clemons Forbes (b. 1913). Her parents were "O.C." Clemons and Rosa Clemons from Stokes in Pitt County. I think my grandparents were buried in the old Clemons Grove Cemetary. Grandpa was indeed a "tall smooth-skinned black man" as you describe. I would certainly like to know more about the family.

Ronald Forbes

Posted: 19 Oct 2004 2:12AM GMT
Edited: 18 Jun 2005 2:34AM GMT
hello ron yes as i said my mother mom was a clemons her name was sahra ,they were from greenville NC pitt/county they all grew up on a family 40 acr farm that was passed down from my GGG GRAND FATHER he was a slave as a young boy and after slavery he bought this land and its been in the family ever sence. till this very day .he named it blount town lane.yes he was a blount.his grand daughter married john I spell her name was florence flount they had a son my grand father hebrew spell.he married sahra spell . if you need more info let me no . here are some names CARRS BROWNS THIGPENS MAYBERYS MOYES EDWARDS CLEMONS SPELLS HEMBYS DARDENS FRIZZELLS KILPATRICKS and many more thank you

Posted: 25 May 2011 2:56PM GMT
hey, my name is mitch clemons...I just moved to Aiken

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions