Frank W. Gano
Ward Frank Gano
Jay M. Gano
Mabel (Drury) Gano
Thank You, Jay Gano

Re: Surname: Gano

Posted: 9 Apr 2007 10:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
hi, my name is shirley tenwick, i live in moscow, idaho. i grew up at 1104 south harrison street which is across the street of where ward and mable gano lived. i loved them very much and they were a wonderful part of my childhood. I knew your father jay and dearly loved him and was so sad when he got killed. his father and mother were so heart broken and i don't think they ever got over the loss of jay. i have a picture of jay in his uniform setting in a chair, i look at it ever so often and remember him and my childesh crush i had on him. before he left that last time he said when he returned he and i would have a watermelon feast as we both loved watermelon, we never got that feast! they are buried at the moscow cemetery and i stop by their graves ever so often. you came from good people and they were once a great part of my young life, feel proud to be from their family line. you were a very small child when i last saw you!! best wishs always shirley(branting) tenwick

Posted: 9 Nov 2007 12:38AM GMT
Jay I see you have old posts regarding Warren family. Your name sounds familiar but I can't find where I emailed you before. Do you have any info on Ransom F Warren who married Mildred Gibson. I have a Mildred Gibson from Kendrick, Id and am trying to find out if it is the same person.
Thank you Rena Jacobsen

Posted: 7 Jun 2008 9:00PM GMT
I saw your post on Ancestry. I know you aren't related but thought you might be interested in something I recently found. I also hope you might still be in touch with Jay Gano.
I found a Christmas card post marked Dec. 23, 1930 from Mabel Gano to Martha Gibson who was her Step grandmother. Martha is my ggreat grandmother. I will also send this to Jay but if you have a new email address for him I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Rena Jacobsen

Posted: 18 Aug 2010 3:58AM GMT
Rena-
Mabel Gano was my grandmother. I also am related to Ransom Warren, I think you asked about him too. You can reach me at jaystree@comcast.net
I will be glad to send you a photo of Ransom as a boy.
Thanks, Jay Gano

Posted: 16 Oct 2010 3:38AM GMT
Surnames: Warren, Gano
Jay, i emailed you but thought i would let you know my email might be different than last post i did. mtn_mom@wildblue.net or purple_mtn_mom@yahoo.com are my emails now.

Thanks for the update and hope to hear back from you. Rena

Posted: 21 Apr 2012 4:23PM GMT
Surnames: Warren-Brown-Holladay
I am wondering if you have any information on Ransom Warren's brother Ellis? Ellis was married first to Mary E. Brown daughter of James William Brown and Martha J. Carper. After her death he married Anna D. Holladay daughter of John Q. Holladay and Ann Hayes. I am related to both of these women, who were early settlers in the Cavendish-Teakean and Southwick areas of Idaho.

I haven't found death information for either Ellis or Anna and there does not appear to be children from these marriages.

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 4:26PM GMT
Surnames: Warren - Brown - Holladay
I have found a little more information on Ellis Warren's wives. Ellis and his first wife Mary E. Brown appear to have had two children Frank b. 1883 and Maud b. 1887. Frank appears to have traveled with his step-mother Anna D. Holladay in 1940 to visit W. Brown in Lenore. My grandmother spoke of an aunt who lived in Canada. Maud Warren may have married Fred Wilkey?

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions