Search for content in message boards

Frank Bible family (from Pennsylvania)

Frank Bible family (from Pennsylvania)

Pat Baker Stanfield (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2002 8:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Just came across this site. My grandfather was Frank Bible born in Bellefonte, PA (I think) in 1870's. He had a sister Alice (who lived in Philadelphia area) but I don't remember if he had any other siblings. He married Henrietta Caskey around 1900. They had Frank Jr., Alice, Ruth, Mary, Beatrice (Betty) and Barbara (my mom). My grandfather was a Doctor of Divinity for the Presbyterian Church and a missionary in China. My grandparents lived in Missouri, New Jersey, New York state and Illinois in Chicago area. There is some research on the family, but I don't remember much of it. However, my 85-year-old mother and 95-year-old aunt are still alive and can remember some things. Does anyone have any more information or does anyone want more information? e-mail me if you'd like

Re: Frank Bible family (from Pennsylvania)

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 1:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Pat-
You did some work on sources for this individual Harriet Lewis Passmore Bible in the Bible tree. I was wondering if you have any documentation to substantiate her parentage, birth dates etc. I am researching my family tree and Harriet and Daniel Bibles son, William H. is my 2nd great grandfather. Anything you have to shed light on this verification is most appreciated.

All the best,

Paul Bird
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions