Search for content in message boards

Martin and Antoinette Seibold

Martin and Antoinette Seibold

Posted: 9 May 2013 1:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Seibold, Anderson, Bernheim
Seeking information on the family of Martin and Antoinette )(nee Bernheim)Anderson Seibold. Martin and his wife were born in New York around 1903 and were married by 1930. It was Antoinette's second marriage. They may have been residents of Sea Bright (later Staten Island).

They were living in Bayonne, NJ in 1930.

They reportedly had two children (a girl by 1936)but I have not been able to locate them in the 1940 census. Martin Seibold died in Monmouth County, NJ 1982 and is buried at Atlantic Highlands.

Re: Martin and Antoinette Seibold

Posted: 9 May 2013 2:34AM GMT
this obituary was in the Daily Register, Monday October 4, 1982.

I found it at this newspaper website
http://rbr.mtpl.org/rbr/

Attachments:

Posted: 9 May 2013 6:39AM GMT
Edited: 9 May 2013 12:59PM GMT
Thank you, Gracekin for sending along the link for Martin Seibold's obituary. I will be certain to book mark the home page. Great resource!

Looks like the hunt for Antoinette is still on!

Posted: 11 May 2013 3:51PM GMT
Bay View Cemetery, is actually located in Leonard, Monmouth Co. N.J. The Atlantic Highlands address is a P.O. Box. Which is a few miles from there.

Posted: 13 May 2013 11:54AM GMT
Edited: 13 May 2013 12:02PM GMT
Thank you. I'm not really certain about where he's buried other than the SS death index stated Atlantic Highland. I'm not entirely certain where his parents are buried and in reality, he could be buried anywhere in Monmouth County (or Bronx,NY).
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions