Search for content in message boards

Obituary needed for Lois Ann BILBAY

Obituary needed for Lois Ann BILBAY

Cindy (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2006 3:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BILBAY
I am trying to locate an obituary for Lois Ann BILBAY, born 16 May 1931 and died 29 Mar 2006. I believe she was living in Lock Haven at the time of her death.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Cindy
c_e_abbott@hotmail.com

Re: Obituary needed for Lois Ann BILBAY

Suzanne Riuce (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jul 2006 5:16PM GMT
Surnames: BILBAY, SPICKER, COLEMAN, DUFFIELD, BOWMAN, NEVILLE
Lock Haven EXPRESS Friday, March 31, 2006

Lois Ann Bilbay
Lois Ann Bilbay, 74, of 410 Canal St., Flemington, died Thursday, March 30, 2006 in the Lock Haven Hospital.
Born May 16, 1931 in Tusseyville, she was the daughter of Charles Neville and the former Minnie Spicker.
She was preceded in death by her husband Ivan A. Bilbay, Aug. 29, 1994. They were united in marriage January 1, 1957.
For many years she was a member of the Lock Haven Salvation Army and was retired from the Keystone Central School District.
Surviving are three sons, Herschel A. and Kim R. Bilbay, both of Flemington, and Ivan F. Bilbay of Jersey Shore; four daughters, Theo J. Coleman of Oval, LeAnna J. Duffield of Lock Haven, Brandy Bowman of Howard and Holly Bilbay of Avis; two brothers, Elvin B. Neville of Jersey Shore and J. Larue Neville of State College; 15 grandchildren, five step-grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren and 10 step-great grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held Monday, April 3, 2006 at 11 a.m. in the Lock Haven Salvation Army, 119 E. Church St., Lock Haven. Friends may call from 7 to 9 p.m. Sunday, at the church. Burial will be in the Cedar Hill Cemetery. Major Daniel Hilty will officiate. Frederick B. Welker Funeral Home, 125 N. Main St., Jersey Shore, is in charge of arrangements.

Re: Obituary needed for Lois Ann BILBAY

Posted: 5 Jul 2013 12:26AM GMT
hi cindy im lois's daughter my i ask why you are looking for info on my mother ?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions