Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Oct 2005 5:16AM GMT
Anyone related?

Re: Zachary Taylor, president

Jody A Dollar (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jun 2000 10:05PM GMT
Edited: 6 Oct 2005 5:17AM GMT
I know that I am related to Zachery Taylor the president but I am not sure how I am related. My grandmother was Lola Elizebeth Taylor. Her father is Hyrum Henry Taylor of Eden, Weber Co, Utah.
I hope to hear from you to help me gain more family ties.
Jody A Dollar
247 N Robinson Ave
American Fork, Ut 84003

I'm related to President Zachary Taylor

Cheryl Gamble (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2000 12:46PM GMT
I am related to Pres. Taylor. He's an ancestor on my father's side (Richard Taylor Gamble). So, I think Zachary Taylor is a cousin or something of mine.

Re: Hyrum Henry Taylor

Kathy Taylor (View posts)
Posted: 10 Sep 2005 11:11PM GMT
Surnames: Tayor
My husband's great-grandfather is Hyrum Henry Taylor. In doing some research and going to the Taylor National Reunion in Nauvoo, we heard about the Zachary Taylor theory; which is, many people think this line is linked into the Hyrum Henry line, but there is not any proof and of course, we want to document our families information. I have information I would love to share with you. Maybe you have already found more documentation. I have been looking for pictures and articles about the Taylor's to give more history into their genealogy. Please feel free to e-mail me.

Re: I'm related to President Zachary Taylor

Posted: 28 Jan 2010 3:37AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
I think I am related to Zachary Taylor because he is my grndma's great great or great great great gradfather. I am also related to Robert E. Lee

Posted: 28 Jan 2010 3:30PM GMT
do you know anything about John C. Taylor and Sarah Bryan?

Posted: 14 Feb 2010 9:01PM GMT
Do you have a family tree or anything in that nature? I was told before by my grandfather that we were decendants of Zachary Taylor. I know my family used to have a tree or some type or proof, but tragedy took the proof and amny other things from my family. I was wandering if you had sometype of proof. I know we are decendants of slave owners from VA and TN. Just wandering.

Posted: 1 Mar 2010 2:15AM GMT
I may have some information. Could you tell me who your Taylor relatives are ... father, etc. I'll look through my info.

Re: Zachary Taylor. Pres.

Posted: 23 Mar 2010 8:45PM GMT
my grandma has proof...she has always told me that zachary taylor is apart of our ancestry

Posted: 16 Aug 2013 9:50PM GMT
I think I'm related to Zachary Taylor. My father's great aunt was a Taylor.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic