Search for content in message boards

Robert Ward

Robert Ward

Nancy (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ward
I am looking for information on Robert Ward. He married ? Adams and lived in Reading, Berkshire in the late 1700s. His son William was born in Reading, Berkshire in 1818. William left England and immigrated to New York, Canada, Fenton, Michigan and settled in Millinton, Michigan. Any information on Robert Ward would be appreciated. Thanks, Nancy

Re: Robert Ward

Bunny Ward (View posts)
Posted: 11 Sep 2001 8:15PM GMT
Hi,
My former husband's family (WARDS) live in Reading. My former sister in law still lives in Reading along with many other family memembers. She has done extensive work on family history hers and the WARDS. She may be able to help you.
At the moment I do not have their e-mail address but you can send me yours: bunnyward@mindspring.com
I am at work and have no access to my former in-law's e-mail addresses but if you e-mail me I'll send it along.
Cheers,
Bunny Ward

Posted: 18 Sep 2001 11:33PM GMT
Edited: 24 Nov 2003 10:26AM GMT
Surnames: ward
Gggrandpa John Ward in the 1840 census Tippecanoe Indiana had son Thomas at that time and 2 sisters.(children all under 5 years of age.Never knew mother's name.Believe some of the family moved to California later on.
Unable to find out where John originated from or who he married. Was hopeing that a 1850 census would have their names but unable to find them anywhere. It was my understanding they were Irish.
I had the national archives search for Thomas in the Army records as he was an assisted quarter master in the Bad Land Indian wars but they were unable to find him there. Also he crossed the plains 7 times as wagon master.Know he had brothers.
Any help or suggestions is appreciated.
Judy Ward Dolney

John Alexander Ward

Alan R. ward (View posts)
Posted: 14 Dec 2001 9:21PM GMT
John Alexander Ward Married to Eleanor Munn
His Father was Thomas From Ireland
His Father was James and Mother Jane Ward From Ireland

John A. Ward Had a son Thomas J. Ward
son John Ward
these two brothers went to Missouri and I think John went to California. Thomas J. had a son Harry Ward.(my Grandfather)
Does anything here help?? Aaarw3@aolcom

Posted: 20 Jan 2002 7:07PM GMT
Edited: 16 Mar 2002 3:41AM GMT
I am looking for Robert Ward married Jane Adams they had Alexander, anna,thomas?, george,John B. and Harvey they lived in Peru indiana if this is your family or you have any infor on this line of Wards please let me know

Posted: 6 Mar 2002 6:27PM GMT
Surnames: John and Thomas Ward
Since I posted message of last year , I found some info relating to John Ward of Irish descent.
John Ward was from Ohio.
At some time John moved to Indiana.
Mrs John Ward was from Indiana and I'm guessing that they were married there,as Thomas Ward was born about 1830 t0 1840,give or take a few years.Am trying to find Mrs.John Ward's maiden name.Also I believe that they had daughters,Nellie,and perhaps Lydia.Heard there were also brothers.They might have settled in another state.Heard Thomas was in California and came to Washington state around 1880's.
This narrows it down some.Would like to hear from any cousins. Judy

Posted: 27 Sep 2003 1:25PM GMT
my name is Edward Phillips
I'm looking for Robert ward and I'm not sure if you the
right Robert Ward I have several questions that i have to
ask
#1 Was Robert father name Charles
#2 Was Robert son William married twice and were his children in US cilvil war (1833/4)
you can contact me at karmad@sympatico.ca

Tina Scobey/leach (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 2004 10:37AM GMT
Surnames: Ward, Raymond, Leach
Judy,

I am curious if your John Ward, from Ohio, is related to my George W. Ward. George Ward was born in Belfontaine, Logan County, Ohio. He married Margaret Ritchie, from VA. One of their son's, William S.T. Ward, married Nellie Raymond. Nellie and William had Goldie Ward, Marjorie Ward, Harold Ward, and Mildred Ward.

This family ended up settling in Michigan.

Do any of these names sound familliar?

Thanks,

Tina Scobey/Leach
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions