Search for content in message boards

GOODMAN/WISE/SALSGIVER/SAULSGIVER

GOODMAN/WISE/SALSGIVER/SAULSGIVER

Daniel A. Sibble (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am seeking information on my grandmother: she was born Percella Goodman to James and Amanda Goodman abt. 1875 in
Pinegrove, Venango, PA. She had atleast one marriage prior to my grandfather ; to a gentleman with the last name of Wise. She married my grandfather ; Daniel Webster Saulsgiver in Franklin, Venango, PA on 29 July 1912. This is
all I have on her existance at this time. Anyone having further information I would appreciate your contact.

Respectfully,
Daniel A. Sibble

relatives

carl salsgiver (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: salsgiver, saulsgiver
daniel webster saulsgiver was my grandfather i have a few items on the name iam waiting on some more information coming from arizona on the saulsgiver surnamewould like to hear from you

relations

Doug Saulsgiver (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Saulsgiver, Carlson
Venango County, Oil City, PA was where my relatives came from. My dad Jacob Arthur Saulsgiver born in Endeavor, PA. Have heard of Daniel Webster Saulsgiver,

Re: GOODMAN/WISE/SALSGIVER/SAULSGIVER

Posted: 14 Apr 2002 4:28PM GMT
Surnames: Goodman
James E Goodman b. 1848 is the son of Peter Goodman, 1820 - 1905. Peter came to Venango County from Northumberland County. His father was a veteran of the War of 1812. He married Mary Hilliard from Clarion County in 1844.

I know this reply is to an old post. Have you found out any more since your original posting?

Posted: 25 Apr 2002 10:40PM GMT
Surnames: Goodman, Heath
I wonder if this James Goodman you speak of is related to Peter Goodman (b. 1820, d. 1905). Peter had a son named James E Goodman (b. 1848). I am a descendent of Peter's son William T Goodman (b. 1853).

Posted: 28 Dec 2004 4:16PM GMT
Edited: 28 Dec 2004 4:26PM GMT
Surnames: Wise,Reid,Goodman,Salsgiver
I have your information,his name was Frank Wise they were
married in Clarion County. His Parent's were Patrick Wise &
Mary Ann Reid. I have date's if you would like them.

Posted: 18 Apr 2007 4:21AM GMT
Surnames: Goodnman, Youngker, Kelly
My g-grandfathers name was Peter M Goodman born circa 1856 in TN.
I know he lived in Talladega AL in 1906 when he married my great grandmother (his 3rd marriage) Lettie (Youngker) Kelly.
I believe he died in Tallladega AL. circa 1912. She had 2 boys to Kelly, Roy and Eugene and 2 boys to him, My grandfather Arthur Wesley Gooodman Br. 1909 and his brother Raymond Goodman Br. 1907. I think Peter may have Cherokee Indian and a baptist minster? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You ,
Judy

Posted: 23 May 2007 3:14AM GMT
Surnames: Wise,Goodman
Percilla's first husband was Francis(Frank)Wise, Married in Fryburg, had 3 Children 2 Girls and 1 boy. Geane,Effie,Arthur. He first husband died in a sand and gravel accident where he worked at (rockmere,pa.Venango Co.)he was crushed to death. You Can Reach me at Brendaxanderia@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions