Search for content in message boards

SCHROEPFER, DREXLER

SCHROEPFER, DREXLER

Dawn Hageman (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for information on Schroepfer. All I have in my family information is John Schroepfer immigrated to the United States from Austria. He was married to a Mary Drexler. Are there any Schroepfers out there?

My mother's maiden name is Schroepfer.

Dawn Hageman
asharah@aol.com

a match

Virginia Drexler Clark (View posts)
Posted: 25 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Schroepfer
Joe Schroepfer:
I recognized the name Schroepfer from a Photo that was taken
of my grandfather Jacob Drexler, his wife Caroline, family and neighbors. I would like to obtain a copy of the Photo. My mother read all the names to me and I copied them down about 20 years ago.

Re: SCHROEPFER, DREXLER

Posted: 11 Sep 2003 5:16PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2004 7:52PM GMT
My great grandmother was Anna Schroepfer. She married Wolfgang Kies. They came from Austria to Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1892. I have not found information about them in Austria. Do you know where in Austria your relatives came from?

Would like to hear from you

Nila

Re: SCHROEPFER, DREXLER

Posted: 16 Sep 2010 7:28PM GMT
Surnames: Schroepfer
I was a Schroepfer. My grandfather George was born in Minnisota and it looks like my great grandfather was born in New York, maybe.

Re: Wolfgang & Anna Schroepfer Kies in Milwaukee's German newspapers ...?

Posted: 18 Jan 2013 12:53AM GMT
Edited: 18 Jan 2013 12:54AM GMT
Surnames: Kies
In case I haven't answered this elsewhere, there were family death notices in Milwaukee's German papers for an Anna and a Wolfgang Kies (also Kies names: Barbara, Charles, Elmer, Georg (obit.), Janette M., John E. Jr., and Olga).

"Milwaukee's German Newspapers; an index of death notices and related items" (1844-1950).
Gary Rebholz, compiler/editor
Milwaukee Wis.
gary.rebholz@gmail.com
Indexing Milwaukee's German newspapers continuously since 2007... helping to access our historic German-American culture.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic