Search for content in message boards

Carrier genealogy

Carrier genealogy

C.J.Cooper (View posts)
Posted: 29 Feb 2004 1:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Still looking for any info on Green Carrier,born in Ct. 1742,married Hannah Lewis in Huntington,NY,moved to Nova Scotia 1784 with his wife and two children.Would like to know where he died,and is buried,where is his wife is buried?..His childrens names,anything,after arriving in Nova Scotia.Did he return to the states?I have everything prior to arriving in Nova Scotia,can't find him or family after.He was granted 200 acres in Nova Scotia but never occupied it.It was escheated back to the government in 1800 .Was he given land elsewhere?Any help is appreciated. I posted before,but wanted to update my new e-mail address.

Re: Alexandre Carrier & Marguerite Theriault

Linda Dube (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2006 10:57PM GMT
Surnames: Carrier, Theriault
Would you have the above couple's marriage date & place & their parents. They are from the Eeel River or Dalhousie, NB area. Their son Mathias Carrier married Marie Lea Clement at Dalhousie, NB in 1915. Any help is greatly appreciated

C.J.Cooper (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 2006 9:12AM GMT
Somehow you are mistaken because the dates do not coincide. Sorry. No connection. Anything further I can answer, let me know.

Linda Dube (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jul 2006 2:59PM GMT
Surnames: Carrier, Theriault
What dates are wrong? Need the parents of Alexandre Carrier & Marguerite Theriault, when & where they married. Their son Mathias Carrier married Marie Lea Clement at Dalhousie, NB Jul-5-1915. He was born Feb-24-1896 Charlo, NB or Eel River, NB or in that area. Have all of Mathias & Lea's children. Need to find the parents of Alexandre Carrier & Marguerite Theriault. Thanks for any help!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions