Search for content in message boards

Troxell Coat of Arms

Troxell Coat of Arms

Ron Troxle (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2003 4:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Troxell, Troxel, Trachsel
I have the Troxell, Troxel, Trachsel Coat of Arms and the family name history and would be happy to share it with anyone interested. Just let me know which name you would like to have. I would be interested in your family tree if you would like to share it with me.

Re: Troxell Coat of Arms

Posted: 25 Feb 2004 8:53AM GMT
Edited: 7 Oct 2004 9:20AM GMT
Ron,

I am interested in the Troxel Coat of Arms and family history. Please let me know how you want to send the info.

Sincerely,

Janet M. Stoll (Troxel)

Posted: 19 Jul 2010 6:45PM GMT
Is this still available? Interested in all. Thanks. Will send information when I hear back.

Posted: 9 Mar 2011 5:53PM GMT
My last name is Troxtell, but I know by research that the last name has been changed based on ancent, dialect and origin. So basically can you send it to me to see what it looks like.

Posted: 9 Apr 2012 11:52AM GMT
Edited: 9 Apr 2012 11:53AM GMT
Is this still available I would be interest if so.
please reply back and I will send info

Posted: 15 May 2012 2:29PM GMT
Surnames: Troxell
I would also be interested in this if still available. *Crosses fingers*

Posted: 3 Jun 2012 3:59AM GMT
I'm interested in the Troxell coat of arms. I have the family tree too on open, I think.

Posted: 7 Sep 2012 12:30AM GMT
I would love to see the Coat of Arms if it is still available. I have only recently started to build our family tree and though Troxell is the spelling we have used, I have already found that my grandmother is under Troxwell.
I am fascinated with all of this. Please let me know how to receive.

Posted: 8 Sep 2012 1:50PM GMT
Surnames: Troxell/Trachsel
I'm interested in the Trachsel/Troxell coat-of-arms and the family name history. I'm a 12th generation descendant of Stephan Trachsel ,b.approx. 1536, Lenk, Switzerland. If you want to contact me privately, my email address is: bchdolls@aol.com I would be willing to share my tree with you. It is a private tree.
Thank you.
Carolyn Troxell Haas

Posted: 10 Sep 2012 11:15PM GMT
Thank you for your reply. I will be happy to share my family tree as soon as I am certain that I have the right grandfather. At this time, I have yet to prove that my grandmother was even married! Henry Troxell and Garrett Troxell show as being uncles to my father. According to the death certificate for grandmother Mary Susan Troxell(found as Marry Troxwell) her parents were "Jack" Troxell and "Sissy Rice". Being new to this, my research skills are not to be envied.
Again, thank you. Troxell is the right coat of arms.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic